IGNORED

Name the VR member game!!

cowpuc

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT,,, summers just gettin started AND my camera and tablet are still functional ALSO I happen to have a written invite to come camp in your yard SO on our way to Pork In The Pines you never know what might happen... Plus,, and this is a BIG PLUS,,, the whole true story about our summer riding doesnt even begin until you crank that machine up again this winter SO you are far far from safe!!!

Oh yea,, also,, Tip has given me the thumbs up to sneak over on the War Bike and let her sniff around her home town a little late this fall,,, I figure if NOTHING else - she oughta be able to distract a Cheesehead away from his cheese long enough to snap a pic or two of em!!!

Andddd another winner,,, a super winner being one of my heroes I might add!!

While those other yahoo's arque about who was hittin on who in Cody,, lets try another one of mine.... Heres the deal,, I am looking at the blue bike in the center with the two riders on it BUT,, special honor given to the person who can guess the person on the bike behind them AND double SPECIAL SPECIAL honor for identifying the person on the bike that only the tail section is shown!!!

Identifying the person in the car behind the blue bike will also earn double special special honor!! Seeeeee,, arent cha glad you decided to play the game after all!!!

The blue wing is Dana and Missy (Dokon) in Georgia at 2013 Vogel

Guest divey
How bout this one.. Heyyyyy,,, wait a minute,, this guys on a Harley,, aint no body gonna know who he is..:stirthepot:

That big bird won't be "soaring alone" with that one. Has to be one of the nicest colours for sure! Doug

That big bird won't be "soaring alone" with that one. Has to be one of the nicest colours for sure! Doug

I will say one thing for you Canucks,, you are some of the kindest, most thoughtful people I have ever met.. Had I of responded with that answer I would have made sure I said something along the line of big "bald" bird that wont be soaring alone with that one.. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ooppsss,, there goes ol Pucs longest distance award right out the window.. Oh well,, just stay being such a decent champ Doug and you wont have to suffer the consequences like I do!!!

Brother,, you are right,, that Harley is one GORGEOUS bike!!!

BUT,,, summers just gettin started AND my camera and tablet are still functional ALSO I happen to have a written invite to come camp in your yard SO on our way to Pork In The Pines you never know what might happen... Plus,, and this is a BIG PLUS,,, the whole true story about our summer riding doesnt even begin until you crank that machine up again this winter SO you are far far from safe!!!

Oh yea,, also,, Tip has given me the thumbs up to sneak over on the War Bike and let her sniff around her home town a little late this fall,,, I figure if NOTHING else - she oughta be able to distract a Cheesehead away from his cheese long enough to snap a pic or two of em!!!

Andddd another winner,,, a super winner being one of my heroes I might add!!

While those other yahoo's arque about who was hittin on who in Cody,, lets try another one of mine.... Heres the deal,, I am looking at the blue bike in the center with the two riders on it BUT,, special honor given to the person who can guess the person on the bike behind them AND double SPECIAL SPECIAL honor for identifying the person on the bike that only the tail section is shown!!!

Identifying the person in the car behind the blue bike will also earn double special special honor!! Seeeeee,, arent cha glad you decided to play the game after all!!!

As Squid said, Dana and his wife on the blue wing, but that's Yammer on the First Gen and looks like MM482 in the white car.

Aussie Annie, Quickstep (Alan) and IH Truck guy

I was gonna guess that Annie but you and Alan aint gangsta's, you two are a fun lovin couple of Aussies that we all miss... Or,, maybe I didnt spend enough time with the two of you to REALLY know ya's :rotf:

and another rolling wonder,,, wonder who it is rolling down the road on their GORGEOUS ol 1st Genny...

DSCN4918.JPG

I have proof of Annie and Alan's gangsta ways. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Ahh ohhh,,,, I have gangster signatures on my bike,,,,,,,,, comparing the looks on their faces,, Annies = ohhh yea,,, this will work just fine to Alans = cool.. One doesnt have to think to hard to KNOW who the REAL gangster is :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

You got the view most know of "Brown Sugar" :whistling:

ROCK ON BROTHER!!! and this coming from a man who owns BOTH a 1st Gen (well,,, more than one actually) and a finely tuned, professionally maintained full fledged 2nd Gen... I guess the real answer of which one is faster is finally, indefinitly, unquestionably, scientifically and professionally answered... :stirthepot:

Thanks Dan for finally solving the question of the century both here on VR and even more so, upon the highways which we both love!!

Puc