IGNORED

captain n crew of united federation star ship, T-W-E-E-K

cowpuc

Captians log star date, NO IDEA

CAPTAIN HAS NO CLUE OF TIME OR SPACE, LEFT SPACE DOCK RUBBING EYES AS IF LACK OF SLEEP.

CREW APPEARED SLEEPIN AS DEPART PROCESSED.

WARP DRIVES UNFUNCTIONABLE ON STARSHIP AS INTER STELLAR TRAFFIC SEEMED SEVERE..

AT GALAXY CHANGE INTO NEVADA NEBULOUS TRAFFIC LESSONED, WARP ENGAGED.. NEAR ELKO STAR CLUSTER UNKNOWN OBJECT APPEARED IN VECTOR. FULL REVERSE ENGINES ORDERED, FULL SCAN OF VECTOR SHOWED NO KLINGONS IN VECTOR..

SCIENCE OFFICER TIPPY, ALSO KNOWN TO MANY AS EVERY OTHER CREW POSITION,, INCLUDING CAPTAIN SHE DEEMS NECCESARY, RETRIEVED UNKNOWN PACKAGE FROM SPACETRAFFIC.. UNKNOWN PACKAGE WAS FOUND TO CONTAIN SPEEPING QUARTERS OF ALIEN SPACE CRAFT. PACKAGE DELIVERED AS FOUND AT NEAREST SPACEPORT LOST AND FOUND..

PUC OUT

Puc and Tippy,

Just gotta tell you guys how much I enjoy reading of your adventures - I envy you two and wish I had the 'nads to do what you two do. I always get a smile reading your venture star logs. Continue to enjoy each moment, be safe and God bless your path(s).

.In A Far Off Universe named The Dalles.... Tweeks and her brave crew encountered many Borg ships upon coming out of hyper drive!!!!! (Uhura played by the beautiful Tippy) Captain I believe they are speaking 2nd Gen !!! What should we do!!!! Captain Kirk (often mistaken for the dapper Jean-Luc Picard) We will disguise the ship with patches from foreign lands and while they try to figure out where we came from we should have enough time to repair the speed of light thingie!! Scottie (played by George S) Captain I have a replacement for the hyper drive speed thingie but even then we canna out run them!!!!! Remember what happened in the Texas nebula when we tried to outrun them :mytruck: Played by Bikerjohn and Squidley (Captain Kirk) We can't out run them but we can out distance them with the extra 1/2 gal of uranium liquid crystals we carry. If we hide near that planet that looks like a Banana Split covered in chocolate syrup and nuts They will be distracted and we can slip away. BORG Everywhere BEWARE the BANANA SPLIT maneuver (and if they ask you to sign their starship leave someone to watch your Ice Cream!! OKay I'm bored and I wanna ride!!!:depressed: but I have two small Klingons that have me on house arrest!

.In A Far Off Universe named The Dalles.... Tweeks and her brave crew encountered many Borg ships upon coming out of hyper drive!!!!! (Uhura played by the beautiful Tippy) Captain I believe they are speaking 2nd Gen !!! What should we do!!!! Captain Kirk (often mistaken for the dapper Jean-Luc Picard) We will disguise the ship with patches from foreign lands and while they try to figure out where we came from we should have enough time to repair the speed of light thingie!! Scottie (played by George S) Captain I have a replacement for the hyper drive speed thingie but even then we canna out run them!!!!! Remember what happened in the Texas nebula when we tried to outrun them :mytruck: Played by Bikerjohn and Squidley (Captain Kirk) We can't out run them but we can out distance them with the extra 1/2 gal of uranium liquid crystals we carry. If we hide near that planet that looks like a Banana Split covered in chocolate syrup and nuts They will be distracted and we can slip away. BORG Everywhere BEWARE the BANANA SPLIT maneuver (and if they ask you to sign their starship leave someone to watch your Ice Cream!! OKay I'm bored and I wanna ride!!!:depressed: but I have two small Klingons that have me on house arrest!

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Wonderfully funny thread!

Thanks, Puc for another smile!!

You are more than welcome vid BUT you really gotta thank easyrider for this one,,, he started the treky stuff in another thread and got me all wound up!

Oh,,, we found that luggage someone had dropped off their bike, went back n picked it up, tippy carried it between us,, she is not only pretty BUT turning into a REAL biker chick! NO intent on carrying with us,, havent got the tools to build a bigger rack LOL

PLUS, NO BANANA NUT ICE CREAM IN THERE, so nothin for me ANYWAY LOL

enjoyed the responses gang!

Smile folks,, ITS SUMMER TIME!

KIRK N UHURA OUT

Originally Posted by Ben Rollins View Post

translated in KLINGON "nuq ghoS SoH 'e' vI'ogh strap?"

I believe that actually says " I am a tree branch eating oatmeal, can I breath your strap"

Thanks KIC, I will never trust that Klingon translator again, who knows what I have been texting to my wife. And I sure don't want to breath Puc's strap!:rotf:

Originally Posted by Ben Rollins View Post

translated in KLINGON "nuq ghoS SoH 'e' vI'ogh strap?"

I believe that actually says " I am a tree branch eating oatmeal, can I breath your strap"

Thanks KIC, I will never trust that Klingon translator again, who knows what I have been texting to my wife. And I sure don't want to breath Puc's strap!:rotf:

That's the trouble with a First Gen translator. You can't be sure when they will fail you not to mention parts are intergalactically difficult to find and the fossils who fix them even harder. (A Romulan made me say that):whistling:

That's the trouble with a First Gen translator. You can't be sure when they will fail you not to mention parts are intergalactically difficult to find and the fossils who fix them even harder. (A Romulan made me say that):whistling:

I had no idea the federation had altered the 2nd gen starships that much.. I pushed the translater on tweeks a couple weeks ago, science officer tippy was standing in the spot and she was instantly beamed into a galaxygoodwill store.. when I pushed it again she translated back with a really cool vulcan sweetshirt..

Captn, s log, stardate,,, still unknown,, still dont wanna know..

warp drive dilthiums rated at 85 octane purchashed at obviuos romulan influenced outpost and installed by tribbles seem to be functioning flawlessly.. orders givin to navigator sulutippy to disengage warp drives.. starship tweeks now resting while crew members gorge themselves on what appear to be pieces of a bird of prey that got to close to earths sun.

Due to excellent performance of 85 octane di crystals, glacier astroid field now 4 hours out, givin no problems some fossilized captn n crew cant fix..

log central notes entrance, crew member tippy questioning myselve intensly about the identity of being, human or not, that refered to members of 1st gen starships as fossils.. thus far I have been able to squelch the inquiries...

Crew member tippy has informed me of possibly taking inquiry to space command admiral DORIS if I dont cave in... I have met this particular admiral and am aware of her abilities in handling such matters, especially those of much younger humans than myself..

Your &*(*(&(& mes&*^sage is break*^*&^(*ing up Disengage(&(%%&%what on a 1st ^&&^&%&gen is$*^*^considered faster than light&:backinmyday:*&^*^)*drive and (_&_Repeat..... We Will WAIT for&(&&your next(%%&%transmission lol pun intended .... Captain :cool10: aboard the USS Midnight at your service!! Watch out for ice on your tail