IGNORED

Wife Bought a V-4 Her First Bike

Wade 2000

My wife has been wanting to get her own bike for some time now. Well, I ran across a good deal on a perfectly maintained '94 Honda Magna 750. There is not a pit, nick, bang, scratch, nothing to do but ride it.

For those not familiar with this model the 750 is a liquid cooled V-4 that puts out 78hp and only weighs 500lbs. Hers has 17,000 miles but not for long.

This is her first clutched vehicle so getting the basics down for now and a Riders Edge Course will be scheduled this week. I'm really excited for her and I think she's pretty happy too.

[ATTACH]84861[/ATTACH]

Guest tx2sturgis

She will enjoy it...she does look happy! (does she have a name?) :puzzled:

The Magna 750's have an interesting 'cadence'...they sound a bit like a v-twin...until you 'romp' on the throttle...

Have fun...

:happy34:

She will enjoy it...she does look happy! (does she have a name?) :puzzled:

The Magna 750's have an interesting 'cadence'...they sound a bit like a v-twin...until you 'romp' on the throttle...

Have fun...

:happy34:

My RSV is already named Scarlett so she named the Magna "Ruby". If you meant does my wife have a name it is Heather

Edited by Wade 2000

Nice bike.

She definitely looks pleased.

Will she wear high heels so that her feet will reach the ground while riding?:whistling:

The bike is still on the side stand in the pic. With her MC boots on she is flat footed on the pavement. The bike has a 28" seat so it's pretty low

Guest tx2sturgis
My RSV is already named Scarlett so she named the Magna "Ruby"

lol...

I meant does your wife have a name?

:think:

So Wade, how long till you ride on the back of Ruby Red :whistling: or you come home to find she has left you her bike to ride ?? :stirthepot:

I wouldn't mind her leaving me the Magna to ride. That will hurt my pride way less than when she passes me like I'm tied to a post. There will be quite a lot of practice before I have to worry about such things.:fingers-crossed-emo