IGNORED

Well, I did it!

Gary N.

I put a deposit down on a '06 Black Cherry. Blues Lover told me about it so I stopped at the shop in London last weekend on the way to the Kitchener M&E and was only able to see it through the front window because they were closed. After several e-mails back and forth this week, they saw the light and we came to an agreement on the phone this morning.

Can you think of a better way to spend your time in the middle of a blizzard?

Sure hope my old body will let me ride again. I guess we're going to find out. Just have to wait for the snow to melt enough to get my trailer out of the barn.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BluesLover
I put a deposit down on a '06 Black Cherry.
Hey Gary! Welcome to "the best colour community" of the VentureRiders!!!:bighug:

If I can help at this end, just let me know - I've got to run up there to see Gary about some tires at some point this week, so just drop me a line.

Looking forward to riding with you again my friend!

Cheers,

Well good for you olde buddy, glad to see that you're not staying with the past but are determined to move on, hey, the past will always be with you, and that can be good and bad, but the future is what you make of it. Looking forward to joining you on a ride already, don't know about this white stuff though, can't see a 'hole lot right now.

Good to hear my friend, I would also like to offer my assistance in helping you spend money with adding chrome

:whistling:

Well, that's a given. You know that has to happen...LOL

driving/passing lights, bag rails, tunk rack, front fender rail, etc. etc. etc.

Go for it! Add chrome! Ride it til the wheels fall off. Go visit places that you went before and enjoy the memories. Visit new places and meet new friends. I love the black cherry color, it reminds me of my old Gold Wing. Looks fantastic in the light. Oh, as the old body gets on just remember Lowell. He is my hero! What is he 68 or 69 and riding to Daytona and any other place he feels like. We are only as old as we let ourself be.

Take care

JB

Guest Swifty

WOW, you made that decision almost as fast as a first gen rider. Way to go, Bud. Keep working out; I'll bet it'll feel heavy at first. Looking forward to seeing ya on the road.

Nice going Gary. I love that color. It will show off all the chrome real well.

As stated above, keep the workouts going. I was in the hospital but one week and it took a year to get my strength back. Hope you are doing better.

Hope to see you at lunch sometime.

Joe

Guest JGorom

Congratulations Gary...I hope to see that new bike sometime this summer. Maybe I'll finally make Carl's BBQ this year.

Best regards,

James & Alice Gorom

PS If I would have known you were lookin, I might have tried to sell you mine when I sat next to you at the Pioneer BBQ dinner the other week. :)

As stated above, keep the workouts going. I was in the hospital but one week and it took a year to get my strength back. Hope you are doing better. Joe

Wow Joe, at that rate it will take me 14 years to get all my strength back. Just about the time I'll be look'n for a 3 wheeler.