IGNORED

Photo of your ride

buddy

Most know I just bought my Midnight back that I sold years back

And of all my touring bikes Midnight was my favorite ride so I guess it was a blessing

And so happen I found our first photo with Midnight or the Texas family knows it better as the Mavrick

So any of you have a first photo of your ride or rides ?

In this photo I was 25 lbs lighter :whistling:

Great mems there Buddy!!

1960's, my first bike (on the right), 1959 Sears Allstate Moped - 2 speed on the handlebar, , still have the frame and some pieces in my basement - my second bike, 66 Bonanza i(0n the left in the same pic) notice no motor,, rippen and tearin back than too, is long gone.

Last 2 pics are another 59 Allstate moped I picked up last year,, complete bike running bike I am gonna dismantle and then restore my original first bike back to running condition with this one:cool10:

This thread is gonna get real fun,, I can see it comin..

DSCN2800.JPG

DSCN2507.JPG

DSCN2509.JPG

I got into this fun later in life.

My very first bike was a 2001 Venture I bought at age 44. I love the hell out of this thing.

Here's mine and a buddy's Valkyrie in Clinton Wisconsin, seemed like a pretty sweet spot to take a picture.

Clinton.jpg

Picked her up last Wednesday night with 25k miles on it and have put a little over 300 miles on her since then. Loving it so far other than for some reason my horn has gone down to about 25% of it's original volume. The bike was dirty when I got it, so I took pressure washer to it Saturday, trying to be careful, but I may have messed up my horn.

Also would like to mount my Kuryakyn ISO pegs off of my VStar, but the engine guards are only 1" and look weak. Kuryakyn wants arm and leg for the 1" clamps.

http://objectechsolutions.com/images/IMG_20140506_090135_005.jpg

Is your horn mounted so you could have filled it with water??

Opening was horizontal, so I don't think so, but I guess it could have happened. I just noticed today that it has little volume so I turned it pointing down, checked the connections, tapped on it a bit, etc. Maybe a good excuse to mount an air horn somewhere. :)

I don't have any pics of the first bike we bought, but we married in 1979 and soon thereafter bought a new, off the showroom KZ250 in red.

We both rode it and had a great time. One Saturday we rode it 2 up to a family reunion 45 miles north. Even being skinnier 35 years ago, the seat was not very good.

After a couple of years, we sold it when we started having a family. 25 years later, we started over again with a Yamaha 750 and a Suzuki 650.

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/utadventure/1980-kawasaki-z250c-red_zps982016ff.jpg

I don't have any pics of the first bike we bought, but we married in 1979 and soon thereafter bought a new, off the showroom KZ250 in red.

We both rode it and had a great time. One Saturday we rode it 2 up to a family reunion 45 miles north. Even being skinnier 35 years ago, the seat was not very good.

After a couple of years, we sold it when we started having a family. 25 years later, we started over again with a Yamaha 750 and a Suzuki 650.

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/utadventure/1980-kawasaki-z250c-red_zps982016ff.jpg

I may have misunderstood the thread, dunno. The RSV was obviously not my first ride. I have no pics of it, but it was a 1971 CB250 that I purchased for $300 while in the USCG in 1976 on the west coast. And back then, 350cc was plenty big enough. Put a lot of miles up and down PCH.

Dint want to confuse some here this is NOT your first ride but your first photo of any of your rides sorry if I boo boo

Here's a first photo of my 83 Venture # 208 off production Line wish I kept it too since it was the first year of the beast. I had the Venture over a year before taking this photo

Hey Puc what number is your 83 Venture ? Look at the last four numbers of your Vin#

Dint want to confuse some here this is NOT your first ride but your first photo of any of your rides sorry if I boo boo

Here's a first photo of my 83 Venture # 208 off production Line wish I kept it too since it was the first year of the beast. I had the Venture over a year before taking this photo

Hey Puc what number is your 83 Venture ? Look at the last four numbers of your Vin#

Hey Buddy,, 6334 are the last 4 diggits on my VIN,,, maybe I will play a combination of those numbers in the lottery,,, they sure been a winner,,,, so far..

This link is for Kuryakyn's ebay store, I buy my clamps there and have never paid more than $12 each, look for the blems, that's what I buy and they have always looked like new when I get them.

Picked her up last Wednesday night with 25k miles on it and have put a little over 300 miles on her since then. Loving it so far other than for some reason my horn has gone down to about 25% of it's original volume. The bike was dirty when I got it, so I took pressure washer to it Saturday, trying to be careful, but I may have messed up my horn.

Also would like to mount my Kuryakyn ISO pegs off of my VStar, but the engine guards are only 1" and look weak. Kuryakyn wants arm and leg for the 1" clamps.

http://objectechsolutions.com/images/IMG_20140506_090135_005.jpg

These are all of my bikes, except for one that I don't have pictures of. The old photograph is my Dad and I in 1982. The selfie is last year my Son and My first ride together. We did it on Father's day. The blue Venture is my newest bike I have had about 2 months. The XS1100 is leaving to finance the Venture. :322:

[ATTACH]84041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]84042[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]84043[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]84044[/ATTACH]

First ever bike YZ80 (no pic :( )

First "Street Bike" 1981 Suzuki GS450(agian no pic)

First "big" Bike 1979 Yamaha XS650 Special II (No pic, but one of my all time favorite motorcycles)

2006 Suzuki C50, 1999 RSV

First pic of the Venture, picked it up just over 4 years ago on a wet & blustery day in April, up in Appleton and drove it home ~100 miles with 30mph constant crosswinds and probably gusting to 45mph. Wife followed behind, was worried the whole way, said she saw me leaning really far into the wind, I said I hardly noticed the wind.

This was at a gas station less than a mile after picking it up.

-Andrew

Edited by icebrrg3rd
added more pics

My 06 shadow and 07 RSV

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh594/brandx51/70941585-eaf9-4ded-a23f-1186eb70da5a.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh594/brandx51/20140410_1020471.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh594/brandx51/363c1d7e-8493-480f-ad10-29c2b6f62197.jpg