IGNORED

It was really neat

I did something today that probably very few people have ever had the opportunity to do. My son, my grandson and I got to go for a ride today. What made it even more special was we were all three on 1st gen Ventures. My son on his 87 Royale, my grandson on his 83 Royale and me on my 83 std. We rode to a general store established in 1902 that is now a country restaurant and had a great meal. We did do one little run on a straight country back road, but both my son's and grandson's bikes were not running that good, but it would not have mattered anyway. :whistling:

I do have to admit that I think I had a smile on my face the whole time. I felt it was a really neat thing for us to enjoy a ride on a great bike, ranging from 27to 31 years old. :cool10:

RandyA

WOW Randy,, that is so way cool!! Three generations of you guys out enjoying the day on these awesome bikes,, what a way to bond - enjoying life together and having fun!! I am proud and happy for you my friend.. Cool,, just plain cool!!:bighug::thumbsup::clap2:

Puc

That is awsome, i look forward to days like that. My oldest boy is only 10, but he loves riding with me whenever the boss will let us. She still won't let me get out of residential areas with him.

Soon enough though, he will be on his own bike.

You always one up a lot of us......very neat to be able to do that.

I did something today that probably very few people have ever had the opportunity to do. My son, my grandson and I got to go for a ride today. What made it even more special was we were all three on 1st gen Ventures. My son on his 87 Royale, my grandson on his 83 Royale and me on my 83 std. We rode to a general store established in 1902 that is now a country restaurant and had a great meal. We did do one little run on a straight country back road, but both my son's and grandson's bikes were not running that good, but it would not have mattered anyway. :whistling:

I do have to admit that I think I had a smile on my face the whole time. I felt it was a really neat thing for us to enjoy a ride on a great bike, ranging from 27to 31 years old. :cool10:

RandyA

Very COOL!!!!! One of the most memorable rides I ever took was with my Son when he graduated from HS. Took a week and rode the east coast along the ocean. Guess I have to wait about 3 more years to do it with my grandson.

Craig

Good for you Randy. I know the feeling well. My son rides with me fairly regular. We just did a little 300 mile mountain ride yesterday. I have a grandson from one of our daughters that rides with us on occasion. Looking forward to many more.

Good times for sure.