IGNORED

snow storm

Barry.B

Has anyone heard about a big snowstorm that is suppost to hit next weekend sometime.just wanted to know I am getting really tired of this winter

Don't let the news people get hold of this thread,,, they'll make a story out it, sure as shootin.

On the other hand,,, wishing and hoping and thinking and praying, planning and dreaming each night of those flakes,,,,, that won't get you any fun at all,,,,, you just have to wait for it,,, it comes all by itself.

:snow2: we are in panic mode here too.... they have a forcast of nearly a cm* this afternoon and maybe a full cm* tomorrow,,,, fortunately it is a holiday weekend here so we will not need to shut the city down.... it already is....but I may need to figure how to get to work and keep the heat on.

* for our neighbours that do not do metric 2.5 cm = aproximately 1 inch

be safe out there..... oh and I had a great ride yesterday on a beautiful sunny but cool (near freezing) day

:snow2:

:snow2: we are in panic mode here too.... they have a forcast of nearly a cm* this afternoon and maybe a full cm* tomorrow,,,, fortunately it is a holiday weekend here so we will not need to shut the city down.... it already is....but I may need to figure how to get to work and keep the heat on.

* for our neighbours that do not do metric 2.5 cm = aproximately 1 inch

be safe out there..... oh and I had a great ride yesterday on a beautiful sunny but cool (near freezing) day

:snow2:

Yup it was kind of close, I was thinking of heading up to Grump's & firing up the snowblower. I should to that anyways, as I have not fired it up in 3 years..... :stirthepot:

It was still snowing at 7am this morning. But, 1pm and 40F here in north Georgia now. Put the RSTD on a battery charger and will take it for a short spin on Friday. I've got a new/used Ultimate seat to try out. Supposed to be in the 50's Friday.

Snow here will soon be a memory. There not much left in my yard. Got about 4inches worth I'd guess. The panic that set in was a wonder to behold.