IGNORED

99 Silver : I'm Back

99silver

Well, Its been a while since I have posted, the bike is gone, the job has been gone for a while. But I have a prospect for a new one with my second interview Tuesday !!!

I don't know if I should switch user names so I guess I'll keep it for now. I've missed all of you bum's and even the those with higher standings....

Any how I am hope to be back on two wheels before to long....

Merry Christmas to All !!!!!

From the armpit of the nation,

Flint, MI

Cheer's,

Gary

:backinmyday:

Hey hey hey,, who ya callin a bum :confused24: I resemble that fact :rotf:takes one to know one,,na na dee boo boo

Welcome back 99 and a huge hiii ohhh silver to ya!!

From the nipple of the nation (directly across from the armpit) MUSKEGON MI!! :backinmyday:

Puc

PS - best of luck on that interview buddy - NOCK EM DEAD!!!

You were gone?? :think: I know I'm not included in those Bums....:whistling:

Yea right.... Remember that song,, signs - signs, everywhere are signs (LOVE OUR MUSIC!!)?? Just replace the word "signs" with "bums" and you will have the answer to that statement...:stirthepot:

An even deeper question is what body part does YammerDan represent :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hmmm,, a map shows his location somewhere south of the armpit and the nipple.. :whistling:

Just got back and look what you started already 99!!!!:cool10:

Yea right.... Remember that song,, signs - signs, everywhere are signs (LOVE OUR MUSIC!!)?? Just replace the word "signs" with "bums" and you will have the answer to that statement...:stirthepot:

An even deeper question is what body part does YammerDan represent :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hmmm,, a map shows his location somewhere south of the armpit and the nipple.. :whistling:

Just got back and look what you started already 99!!!!:cool10:

Yep down here where there is NO SNOW!!!

welcome back Gary .......ok now whos gonna tell him yammerdan went traitor on the first gens and the boss.... ah well some one can tell him what the boss went and did :whistling::whistling::whistling::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::confused24: it aint gonna be me :stirthepot::stirthepot: tellin him he got a hardly :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

That reminds me of a game we used to play, take any song and substitute the word "drug" (or drugs) for the word "love."

Don't believe all the lies you hear on this place!!! The truth is "Brown Sugar" used to go thru some rough winters with no 2nd Gens to snack on so I figured out a way to help her out....:whistling:

Thats the hard part of owning a 1st gen,,,, because they are a living thing they also have feelings,,, they get hungry, tired, grumpy,, mines even had some PMS symptons.. Its all good though when you know folks like the people on here that understand this and can help with cures for em,,, Good suggestion brother Dan... :stirthepot::rotf: