IGNORED

Lets name Freebirds new boat for him

cowpuc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A boat is an expensive short season hobby ask me I know. My last was a 28 foot slept six aft cabin the whole nine yards. The cost of gas on the water docking it in the summer and winter storage but you have room for that.

I would name it MT Pockets or maybe Hole-in-the water just a thought. :rotf::rotf::080402gudl_prv:

Joe

I'm thinking MT Pockets is the winner here because he has a boat AND a Harley now! I've owned both, and believe it or not I think the Harley is a bigger money pit than a boat. I bought a new Street Glide a month ago and im going broke already! lol

Hang in the Freebird. A boat is what you make of it. I've heard for years that the two best days of owning a boat was the first and last, but I disagree. I love the water and if I could be on the water more, I give up riding. To have a boat to live on for a few days would be the best way to go. I've looked at the same size cabin cruisers as yours because I don't want to be tied to one lake. That's why I've kept my Dodge truck.. "Have Diesel will travel"http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/24/e7yjares.jpg

ten seven to us means out of service or dead, ouch

My dad was an Episcopal priest and he always said that if he had a sailboat he would have to name it: Sailbad The Sinner!

I knew we had something in common. My dad was a Nazarene Preacher.

Could name it "GONE BAD"

Well, that and good bourbon.:confused24:

Well today is the day. We pick the boat up this afternoon. Taking it out on a local lake with the dealer and then load it up and bring it home. Got to install the depth finder when I get it home and then off to Lake Erie either late this afternoon or tomorrow morning. After I gas it up. I have a feeling that the dealer is not going to top off the tank. I don't know for sure but it's either 75 or 100 gallons. OUCH!