IGNORED

Wow....time flies

ReinyRooster

........well it was 34 years ago that she agreed to put up with me on a permanent basis and marry me...cant believe it has been that long! Two wonderful kids later...and hopefully soon some grandkids......she still beside me......she deserves a trophy!

Going for a short ride, and then she wants to watch football....does it get any better?

........Going for a short ride, and then she wants to watch football....does it get any better?

HMMMM,...she wouldn't happen to have a single sister? :rotf:

Brian

Seriously, Congratulations on your anniversary! I am sure she is as lucky to have found you as you are to have found her.

Wow, 34 years is a great number, congrats to both of you. I hope you can double that number.

I have only made it to 16 years, I can't seem to keep one for very long. My wife said that if I spent as much time with her as I do with my bike, I MIGHT make it to 17!!! I don't think I will ever understand women!? :confused24: :whistling:

Jim

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!:bighug:

Oh, and I did the "thanks" thingy at the bottom of your post cause your post made me check on when our anniversary is,, its the 12th,, man you saved my butt BIG TIME... Wow, if I would have forgotten that Tippy would have killed me,,, maybe I should take er fishin or something...:shock3:

Puc