IGNORED

New wheels

Carbon_One

It was time to replace my 01 Dodge tuck so have been doing some shopping, tire kicking, and gathering info. Yesterday I brought home a 2012 Nissan Titan crew cab 4x4. Looked at some 2013 year models but couldn't pass up the great rebates and incentives I got with this truck, $7500 worth. :mo money::mo money::mo money:

Boy I was completely taken back on costs of all the different companies trucks in this category. Certainly not cheap anymore. Even the mid sized trucks were right up there but didn't fit my needs so......

Larry

very nice wheels.

my brother thought about replacing his 01 Dodge, it is his work truck for the excavating company he owns. when he set up a new one like the original it would have cost more than his first house did. he is still driving the 01 with the cummins diesel and figured some repairs would be much cheaper than a new one.

Just curious, and by no means do I mean to get anything bad started, but......

did you drive any other manufactures vehicles? Or was price the main factor in

your decision. Again, I am only curious as to how the other trucks drove, compared to

the nissan. Looks like a very nice rig!

I just got mine as well about 6 months ago

your gunna love it,I have the frontier.

Love the Crew cab. never thought I would.

Great place to throw all your junk :-)

Just added the roll up cover on the back.

I also made sure I got the full 6 foot bed as well

So far it is awesome.

BTW The Silver Nissan is FASTER :rasberry:

Edited by Cougar

I guess you never rode with him , he rides like this too.:rotf:

Sorry Larry just some more pay back for the Harley comments

No problem Eddie I know you can take it as well as shovel it. :rotf:

I did check out other trucks but for one reason or other liked the Nissan. Made in the US too down in Mississippi. Cost was a major factor as well. Initially was going to go with a Frontier like Cougar has but had trouble finding one I liked plus wife liked the ride better on the big boy. So after adding the incentives it wasn't very from from the 2013 Frontiers cost wise.

Larry

I'm thinking you will like the Titan! Hey, where's your snow in the picture????

Don't need no snow. Spring is here you know. Just gotta get the temps up where they should be. Still in the 30's here dipping below freezing at night and here its supposed to be spring. Ya right.:headache:

Larry

Hope the guys down the street from you at the Ford truck plant don't blow it up for you. haha

And this is from a guy that used to own a Yamaha ????

:think: :rotfl:

And that glide is about one off-shored part away from losing it's Made in the USA label.

Gary

And this is from a guy that used to own a Yamaha ????

:think: :rotfl:

And that glide is about one off-shored part away from losing it's Made in the USA label.

Gary

I would own another one if they would change it, and it wasnt a made in America crack it was more like made in Michigan crack. and the Ford pickups are made in his hood.