IGNORED

This is One BIG Snake

Rick Haywood

Actually Fl just finnished some kind of Python snake hunt thing down here. I was going to to look up the stats. The news the other night said they caught like 50 snakes. Not nearly enough to put a dent in the dang things. Ever since Andrew the thingsd have over run the everglades and are moving wherever they want to find food.

We have our fair share of venomous snakes here in de bayou's but no real problem wit dem pythons yet.

We are being overrun by wild pigs for sure tho! Loozeeanner has a open season on hogs....no limits...shoot em day or night....7 days a week. Altho dangerous to hunt they sure make mighty good sausage when blended wit venison and seasoned/smoked.:cool10:

Boomer....who sez ya always bring 2 guns when it comes to hog hunting....and a fresh change of underwear too....:whistling:

I showed that to my wife last night. She was sitting with her laptop and two cats on her lap and handed her mine to watch it. When I saw how she was holding my laptop I stood up and got closer. When the snake struck I caught my computer and both cats went flying she jumped show bad. Pretended like she was mad for a while.

I showed that to my wife last night. She was sitting with her laptop and two cats on her lap and handed her mine to watch it. When I saw how she was holding my laptop I stood up and got closer. When the snake struck I caught my computer and both cats went flying she jumped show bad. Pretended like she was mad for a while.

I would have loved to seen that one.