IGNORED

Don't Hate Me, I went to the Dark Side-

Red Ryder

Hey Everyone, Hope you all will still let me be on this site even though it doesn't say Yamaha. Well last weekend wife and I was out looking and she found what she wanted, not for me. We went to the Michigan/Canadian Meet-N-Eat and had a Great Time (Thanks Sqid and Lonna). Then on Sunday I was all reved up and wanted to go out looking. Had to buy, but it does not say Yamaha, only Harley-Davidson.

Wait a minute, I hope you all didn't think I was talking about getting rid of my RSV were you. If you were you should be ashamed of yourself. I just couldn't find a good pair of riding boots that said Yamaha on them. Later-

it must be nice to be able to buy MC boots. No one makes them for truly big feet. I had one company tell me it cost $50.000 for each size they go up beyond what they currently make. Said there would be no profit.

Hey what are Butchers for???????Come on down, we'll down size the problem right pronto. Don't thank me, I'll just do you the favour.:happy65:

I understand SIDI has large size motorcycle boots. I will be asking at the Int'l MC Show in Chicago a couple of weeks from now. My petite flippers are only 15 though. I will be glad to inquire if your underturned portion is larger than that.

Let me know.

RR

I understand SIDI has large size motorcycle boots. I will be asking at the Int'l MC Show in Chicago a couple of weeks from now. My petite flippers are only 15 though. I will be glad to inquire if your underturned portion is larger than that.

Let me know.

RR

I don't think I've ever owned a pair of actual motorcycle boots. I ordered a pair a couple of years ago and had to them them back for a different size. After looking at them, I just got a refund instead and bought a pair of Justin work boots for about a hundred bucks cheaper. Maybe if I ever actually tried a pair, I would change my mind.

I get my lightweight yellow, lace-up, work boots at Wally's. They carry 14s for $24. and are as comfortable as anything I've ever worn.

I do add those cushy insoles, though. Yes I'm 'thrifty' & can spend $ elsewhere.

I dont think i want any of that as they would make your feet hurt from all the vibration

and as i have seen you drive i know that no matter what you get to help you out its just not going to work:banana:

for you lill'fat buddy

Dray

Let me know.

RR

I believe SIDI was the vendor I spoke to at the DC bike show a few weeks ago. I wear either a 14 EEEE or 15 EEEE depending on the manufacturer for my work boots. I've yet to find a MC boot supplier that even comes close to this.

I don't think I've ever owned a pair of actual motorcycle boots. I ordered a pair a couple of years ago and had to them them back for a different size. After looking at them, I just got a refund instead and bought a pair of Justin work boots for about a hundred bucks cheaper. Maybe if I ever actually tried a pair, I would change my mind.

I used to use my Wester boots on my Vulcan with pegs. But the wester heel made it uncomfortable to shift with floor boards so I bought a pair of motorcycle boots.http://www.ironpony.com/CatImg/Large/Nordic_boot.jpgEXTERIOR: High-grade water repellent leather & Keprotec Kevlar construction. TERIOR: AEROTEX "100% breathable & waterproof" inner liner. FOOT SHANK: Contoured tempered stainless steel sole protection. SHINPLATE: Polypropylene & anti-intrusion foam protection. SOLE: Non slip oil & acid resistant vulcanized 'COBRA' rubber sole. TOE & HEEL: 2 rigid anti-shock protection 'cages'. ANKLE: Anti-intrusion & anti-abrasion thermoformed carbon protection. INSOLE: Removable thermoformed breathable & antibacterial air-insole. CLOSING SYSTEM: Premium YKK self-locking zipper & fine adjust Velcro. ERGONOMICS: A 'touring use' foot morphology, designed with front & centre flex. NIGHT VISION: 3M Scotchlite on outer calf & Dynatec Reflex on heel for added safety. SHIFTER: Pre-formed leather gear change panel.

They are the best, at only $74.99. They look a lot better then the picture, and run a little small so speak to sale person for help at IRON PONY.

www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product.asp/ImageName/Nordic_boot.jpg/Brand/M2R/Class2/Footwear/Class3/Street%20Boots-Mens/Class1/