IGNORED

Well we're home

mini-muffin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, stay off the leg...at least for a day or two. I know thats a difficult thing to do when you have to deal with mini, but try ... Yes, the nurses uniform would be nice then mini would match the rest of the appliances in the kitchen....NOW MAKE JEFF THAT SANDWITCH WOMAN ....... PRONTO !!........lol:whistling:

Don, can we lift the PG rating for a day????????:Avatars_Gee_George:

I think Don is ignoring you on this request. Just a guess, but I guess if you're bad enough we could have a line up for spankings at Don's MD, maybe Peggy will even bring her nurses outfits. Guess I can supply the whips. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Come Jeff, get healed up real quick,, I got a feeling there is a conspiracy going on here and Mini is involved with Don.

Mama, can you send her 2 uniforms please, I mean she will have to launder it every so often,,, on the other hand,,, just send her the one!:happy65::whistling:

Hey Carl how fast do you think I launder clothes that only one outfit will be needed? :whistling:Guess I need to send off them pics to Don so he can say yes or no to posting them.:innocent:

Margaret

Yep, only one outfit needed,,,,, you didn't say that Jeff was disabled did you?:whistling::innocent::think:

• 1 month later...

Well went to the doc yesterday and he's very happy with how the ankle is coming along. Cartilige is rebuilding nicely. Can't even see the big gaping hole. Muffin can now walk with the boot on without crutches for an hour increasing by an hour everyday. So hopefully when we go back in Feb he'll be off the crutches totally. Oh and the best part for him doc (who's a biker) said he can ride the wing. Just need to figure out how to keep the foot warm in the boot.

Margaret

good to hear he is healing up good when you posted in Dec. i never seen it as i was on cloud 9 most of the time from my accident but hearing about your good news is good because my doc on fryday said my bones in my leg are starting to mend and get to start walking with crutches soon here are the latest x rays Jeff has a good doc mine is not a biker :sick:and says bikes are bad im still gonna ride again soon :322:

Wow they put an erector set in your leg Pmelah at least that's what it looks like. Hope you get healed up soon.

The boot he's wearing is one of them velcro and strap up ones that looks like frankenstein's monster's foot. Told him no riding in this cold, but it'll warm back up soon.

Margaret

Wow they put an erector set in your leg Pmelah at least that's what it looks like. Hope you get healed up soon.

The boot he's wearing is one of them velcro and strap up ones that looks like frankenstein's monster's foot. Told him no riding in this cold, but it'll warm back up soon.

Margaret

yup titanium screws included this is what i had the first week after the accident