IGNORED

SAYING thanks

Carbon_One

You don't know how glad Pat and I are that you are doing better. Wish I was there or at least closer so I could come and visit with you. Keep following doctor's orders so you can get out of there...unless you are really enjoying that GOURMET hospital food! Or maybe you got a cute nurse..???

Don

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Larry, I've never met you...but it's obvious you have a lot of good friends here on the site.

I worked for several hours on a poem that, I believe, is indicative of the feelings of most of us.

I hope you like it.

Violets are blue

Roses are red

We are all really glad

That you're not dead!

:Avatars_Gee_George:

Prayers and good thoughts being sent to you for a speedy recovery Larry. Get a hungry Lawyer and sue the crap out of the cager. You never know the long-term effects of injuries so make it count and don't settle for a paltry sum!!

Boomer....who sez lot's of $$$$ does make the healing easier to bear.

Prayers and good thoughts being sent to you for a speedy recovery Larry. Get a hungry Lawyer and sue the crap out of the cager. You never know the long-term effects of injuries so make it count and don't settle for a paltry sum!!

Boomer....who sez lot's of $$$$ does make the healing easier to bear.

Amen brother!

well Larry, I've never met you...but it's obvious you have a lot of good friends here on the site.

I worked for several hours on a poem that, I believe, is indicative of the feelings of m:rotf:ost of us.

I hope you like it.

Violets are blue

:rotf:you know one of the first things that came to mind while being put on the strecher was I wasn't dead yet cause of the pain I was experincing at the time. :rotf:

Larry, so the laptop and pretty nurse's are taking care of you eh? :happy65:

YES great to see you posting! hang tuff Bro. We all miss you !:080402gudl_prv:

Not sure if you know or not yet. but your accident is posted @ Trike Talk, The other Venture site and Delphi.

There all rooting for you !

Jeff

Glad to see you are posting on here, if nothing else, maybe you are bored? LOL

I swear..this is NOT the way to get out of taking your wife out for her birthday. There are other ways to do that mister!

Hope you are starting to feel a little bit better at least. You sure scared us. Take care and we will see you soon. Don keeps threatening to come up there and see you. so be careful..you never know who is going to walk thru your door.

Take care and do what the doctors say.

Patti