IGNORED

Chrome Side Panel Protectors...Any MKII Owners Interested In A Possible Group Buy.

In the two years I've been a Venture MKII owner, I have not ever seen a set of these every for sale anywhere. Infact I think I've only seen them on 3 Ventures so far.

So before I investigate the process to maufacture these, it would be helpful to know how many MKII owners would really be interested in a set.

I've already collected some data on the dimensions.

So if you are interested please post here. I will assume 1 set unless you specify more than 1.

Why only MkII? I believe those would fit on a MkI as well. I'd be interested depending on $$$$$

Ok on MKI. Its just that the MKI covers to me looks a bit different and I didn't think that the accessory would fit both. But if they do that be even better.

If someone could confirm that, sure would be helpful.

It seems like there are members that might be interested in this item and are waiting to see what the price would be, and have not posted.

Well if you have just an interest, I would encourage each to post that you are interested and the quantity since some member have multi Ventures.

For example say we got 20 that were just interested. Then my friend would say for 20 he would make them for X amount each.

I would then relate that back to this group and ask how many want one for that amount. We would go from there until we could get a firm price for a specific quatity for some may drop out and then others may jump in.

So for those who are interested and have not expressed it, please do so on this thread.

I'd take a pair (one bike).

In case you haven't thought of this: consider making it from solid stainless steel rod. Might be cheaper than chromed steel. Polished up, the stainless would challenge the chrome for shiny. And of course never rust!

Brian, I found the instructions for installing these if it helps with the design.

Edited by Prairiehammer

In case you haven't thought of this: consider making it from solid stainless steel rod. Might be cheaper than chromed steel. Polished up, the stainless would challenge the chrome for shiny. And of course never rust!

Brian, I found the instructions for installing these if it helps with the design.

Definately we will explore the SS route.

Nice.

Thanks for looking it up.