IGNORED

Dear Freebird

mini-muffin

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will be hard for me to get Ron to wear pink. He has a purple shirt, could I fade it? Maybe tie dyed shirts?

There are so many possibilities. My Gosh I feel the need for another stupid soap opera............. As The Wheels Turn or The Old and the Wreckless.

Let me see, It was a year until the next MD day in Oberlin, Ohio. Don Nelson is thinking about the comments minimuffin has written on the VR website.

Mini has said that she has been thinking of some sort of a plan to trick, Don with at the next MD. Don is trying not to think about it. Although it is hard because he knows mini has pulled some pretty good tricks on him in the past. So Don is just trying to get these thoughts of what mini has planned out of his mind. But oh it is sooooooooooooo scarey!

Yama Mama:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Meanwhile back in NC mini just has to think about interesting things to do to Don. Should she get accomplises? Most definitely, but who to choose? Would have to choose someone who would be above reproach. Someone Don would never suspect. Hmmmmmmmmmm now to impliment the next phase of the plan, get in touch with the possible accomplises and do it through email to keep Don in the dark. :stirthepot: Time to start the network........

Margaret

As our dear minimuffin plans her scheme for next MD at Freebirds, she realizes she needs to form a list of possible "Dirty Deed Doers" to plot her devious plan.

As she looks for a pencil and paper she see's MuffinMan's pink chaps and vest lying on the bed. Mini says to herself, Self Why is Jeff's Pink chaps and vest lying on the bed. Jeff has not worn this hand made, one of a kind, out fit for a while now.

Mini thinks to herself, Could Jeff be planning a ride? And if so, why has Jeff not told her about it. Mini still looks for her pencil and paper and sits down at the table.

As she writes, number 1, she thinks who would be number one on her list. Should it be a a member with a very creative mind, some one who would never be suspected for thinking up some evil plan for Don. How would she be able to start her list? Now she could not think clearly, because Jeff did not tell her about his obvious plan for a ride. Mini suddenly hears her cell phone ring,,,,,,,,,,,,,(to be continued, as you would suspect):crackup::crackup::crackup:

Yama Mama

As Mini sits and tries to make a list she decides not to write it down. Time to make a chart on the computer. She calls YamaMama for help in this endeavor. They discuss the different folks to use as assistants in the MD caper. Need to figure out folks who can help and yet look innocent or at least fake it really well. Oh heck at least keep a straight face in front of Don.

Hmmmm lets see need folks like oooppps almost said who. So far some sneaky folks on the list.........................:)

Margaret

Yama Mama tells minimuffin that may be they need to come up with a plan first. Then it might make it easier to decide who would be good candidates to help figure this one out. The plan that they come up with must be a really good one. It has to be top secret (even though it is being discussed on this forum). Perhaps this whole soap opera premise could be a ploy to form a diversion to keep Don off track of what is really being planned. Yama Mama suggested that mini and her figure out the REAL plan first and then create a phoney plan for on the site.

That way Don will be totally baffled about what is really being planned. Now they are both really confused.

Just then mini's phone rings. Yama Mama hangs up and says she will get back with mini, if something comes to mind she would call her back. Mini's phone rings. It is her old friend..............................................

Stay tuned folks, this story is getting interesting, well it could be if you give it a chance!

Who is the mysterious friend who is calling mini?

Is this the person who will be part of this devious plot?

Yama Mama

As Mini gets off the phone with her friend……………..she’s now confident that this plan can be pulled off. So she calls Mama back to discuss this new and interesting turn of events. Now that they have the idea its time to create a team. They decide to take some time in coming up with all the folks they think would be helpful in this new plan. All the while keeping Freebird on his toes and totally confused as to what’s going to happen next. And if anyone can keep him confused it's us. Hehehehehehehe

Now to think hard on who to include. Everyone should stay close to a phone or at least be prepared for an email, maybe even a PM.

So Possible updates tomorrow folks

Oh anyway with any ideas is more then welcome to contact myself or YamaMama. Who knows if it's better then what we came up with might change it or add it our devious plan.

Margaret

Annie waiting, anticipating that the phone might ring... or an email will arrive from mini and Yama mama. There is a year of planning and enjoyment coming :smile5:

Don't ya just loooove a good plan when it comes together. I wonder if customs will let me get a "Bullwhip" to Ohio???

AND...... meanwhile back in Oberlin, there is a tall, lanky Texan going: "Huh! What?"

:rotf::rotf:

As mentioned above Mini now has an email to send to Australia. If the bullwhip can't get through customs I'm sure one of our members in TX might get ya one. You know everything is bigger in TX. :rotf::rotf:

So back to the phone calls..............................Mini has spoken to Dano and he and Rose seem to be in. Since they never miss a MD they'll definitely be candidates for some of the plan. This is going to be good. (That big lanky Texan in Oberlin is getting nervous.) Now to call and inform Mama about all the goings on. She'll be so pleased. Now if I could just hear from some of the others. Yammer should be in since he's worth so much money now, he could pay someone to carry him off if a quick escape is needed. :crackup::crackup:

Ok back to the emails................

Margaret

So back to the phone calls..............................Mini has spoken to Dano and he and Rose seem to be in. (That big lanky Texan in Oberlin is getting nervous.) Margaret

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign your welcome:

Yama Mama is sooooooo excited to hear Annie, Rose and Dano are involved with the MD plan for next year. She is also excited about the possibility of the Bull Whip arriving for the big event. As Yama Mama tries to calm down, she receives an email from Ruffy. Ruffy has been involved in several MD surprises before, so he is a veteran devious planner. Yama Mama emails mini about the Ruffy idea. Mini cannot control herself when she reads Ruffy's ideas.

At the same time this is all going on, Don is in Oberlin acting as though he does not care about what is going on concerning next year's MD, but mini and Yama Mama know better than that. The idea of what could be planned is constantly on his mind.

Yama Mama is still thinking who else can she get in touch with? Well of course, Big Tom, the king of trouble. She calls mini..........................................

Well Mini has called Mama to let her know her deepest wish has come true and BigTom is in. He seems to have some interesting ideas. Just hope we can keep everything and everyone straight on this plan. Once we get a date we can start a countdown till MD or Freebirds big day. :) I feel so devious.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Yama Mama was excited about Tom joining in, but she was more excited about the Bull Whip! Anyhow, who else could they included in there plot. Yama Mama suggested AtlantaDragonSlayer, who has an extremely creative mind. How would she get in touch with Bob? Hmmmm the Eagles in Atlanta could be the place. Then she thought B2Mom would be a good choice to get in touch with. Names were coming to her so quickly now it was hard to write them all down.

Back in NC, Mini was having a glass of teak, when she suddenly remembered Muffinman's pink chaps and vest were still out and Jeff had still never mentioned where he was riding too. Jeff only got out his hand made pink chaps and vest for special rides.

Just then Jeff walked through the door of the Muffinhouse. Mini thought I will ask him now, before she forgets later on. Jeff says hey mini how is that list coming along? Have you thought of any good ideas yet. Mini started rattling off names that have come to mind to plot the plan. Mini forgot about the Pink chaps and vest again.

Will mini finally find out where Muffinman is riding?

Will Yama Mama finally get her bull whip or will she have to settle for a piece of rawhide tied to a stick from Moped's riding boots?

Tune in for the next episode of " As the Wheels Turn", sponsored by

your friends at Sea Foam, a VentureRiders best friend.

Yama Mama:crackup::crackup::crackup:

MD ? I thought you said the International?? heck we can do both....hey Don....not kidding....your in for in this time around....no more mr. nice guy.....you had you freebee at MD this year......ps..yes mama I CAN get 50 lbs , but the're not white................is that ok?

Edited by BIG TOM

did mini not say she would not be doing this sort of thing any more last year? she seamed to be such a lovely well behaved young lady when i met her last year.i do not beleave what i am hearing who is leading her into such evale ways?:no-no-no:

i am very sure . but from what i am seeing on this sit with every one picking on her i am no all supprized if she is in a state of revolt . the reaction to what you all have been doing to her is just normal . just ask any shrink.