IGNORED

Dear Freebird

mini-muffin

.............. it was Annie, letting Bobby know that she had found a BIG BULLWHIP, much better than the little one in the video :thumbsup2:

We discussed all the plans for MD next year, and how we were progressing on setting up the big, lanky Texan :smile5: and Annie said "I think we should get Squidley in on this too, he is so good at stirring" :stirthepot::stirthepot:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the states Mini is starting her day. She's dividing up the list of jobs and people to do them. She'll talk to Mama and they'll start the info flowing out to the folks that need to know there jobs.

Mini had been talking to Muffinman and he had a plan on something to do before MD comes around. Now to see how many people we can get to do this idea? Have to tell Mama about this one too.

Bongo and Guido are an interesting pair. Who knew you could bake 1st gen parts in a pizza?

Mama is going to be so happy with the giant bull whip. I'll be picking up a riding crop I've decided. Now to figure out where to get one. There is a place in Chesapeake called Leather and Lace they might have one. (yes that place is real, just haven't been in it yet)

Well how happy is Mama about the giant bull whip?

Will Mini have her riding crop by this weekend?

Will Bongo ask Guido to make Pizza's at MD next year?

Will Annie have any other intersting equipment for Mama to use?

This and other burning questions may never be answered.

So tune in everyday to find out on "As The Wheel Turns"

Margaret

Mini-Muffin finally remembers that it was Squidley who she wanted to get in touch with about the Big Bird Caper. She was glad that Aussie Annie reminded her.

She also plans to get in touch with his distant cousin Calamari, who works at a DQ in Michigan. Mini knows that they both will add a lot to the plans for Freebird's MD. Calamari looks a lot like Squidley only smaller!

Bongobobny and Becky are at home staring at the mysterious box that was delivered to them by Guido Pizzini's pizza delivery boy. Of course, they are very curious about what could be in the box. Bob tells Becky, you know I could open that box and seal it back up. No one would know Becky. Becky agrees, The box is very heavy. Becky goes and looks for some packing tape and scissors.

Mama is at home just thinking if what she can add to the plan for the next MD. Of course, she is the reporter for the Pond Monster at Freebirds, so she is thinking wouldn't it be great if she could get a photo next year of all the pond monsters and have it framed for Don and Aileen. She knows they would love it.

Just then there is a knock on Mama's door. Mama is startled because she is home alone. Mama lives way, way, way off of the main road. Actually, no one has ever come back to her home before. She decides she will go peak through a side window to see who it could be. When she looks out the window she discovers, it is a man in a black suit,a fedora and sun glasses. She realizes she does not know Dan Aykroyd, so who could this be?

There is another knock on the door, this time more forceful! Mama now sees that the man is holding a pizza. Mama thinks, I did not order a pizza, but it sure sounds good. And if she answers, will she like the pizza? Mama suddenly realizes she does not have any money at home. Will he take Master Card or Visa?

Please stay tuned to our continuing saga.

Will Mama answer the door? Will she like the pizza?

Will Bob and Becky open Guido's mysterious box?

For these and more unanswered questions, please come back again to AS THE WHEELS TURN, the story of people who love to eat!

Brought to you today by, Stinky's Lube and Tube. Just around the corner and it tastes so good!

Yama Mama:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Wow it's friday on As The Wheel Turns, The continuing saga of some crazy folks who like to eat.

After Mama reminded Mini about Squidley she decided to wait till today to get in touch, seeing as it was Squid and Lonna's anniversary yesterday. Maybe we should send them something? I'll have to talk to Mama maybe a nice bull whip for Lonna to keep Squid in line. Wonder if she has the boots to go with it? We could always do another thong-a-thon, the last one was fun.

Anyway back to the big bird caper.....Mini is going to let Earl decide what to make for MD next year since he's so handy that way. Wonder if Guido asked him for any bike parts?

Mini has decided it may be time to bring in some of the big guns as well, like Beer30. He always has something up his sleeve. Just don't look if he mentions the moon especially if it's daytime. Mini is also going to ask Riderduke what he wants to do. He of course has no choice but to comply I have his speaker cover. Which I conviently left home when I went to his daughters graduation.

I've decided we definitely need to do a little something before MD. I'll let Mama know what I have in mind and see what she thinks. Might have to do it right after the international. Not sure we can pull it off before.

Now Annie has been busy getting Mama's bull whip (the nice big one). Wonder what else she's going to come up with. Plus she will be here next year so I'm sure she'll have some more ideas.

So Has Mama found her polish or just gone and bought some?

Did Bongo and Becky open the package Guido left with them?

Will Beer be making anything special for Freebird?

What will Riderduke do to get his speaker cover?

Will this planning ever produce anything or just one long thread?

Only time will tell

So till later on As The World Turns

Ah yes it is Friday? I know you are thinking, do the writers of this foolishness take a break on the weekend?That is crazy talk I tell you!

Meanwhile back in Western New York, Bongobobny and Becky are still contemplating opening the mysterious box that Guido's delivery guy left at the door. As Becky goes to get the scissors and packing tape. Bongobobny gets his box cutter out. He carefully slices the opening of the box. Very careful to not make it obvious that the box was tampered with in any way.

As he is almost through the opening, he realizes there is another box in side of the larger box. Just as Bongobobny was ready to start opening the smaller box, there is knock at the front door. Bongobobny sets the box off of the table to check who is at the door.

He tells Becky to look out the window. There is a large man standing there. He has on a black suit, sunglasses and is wearing a fedora. Becky tells Bongobobny what she sees. Bongobobny says, but we do not know Dan Aykroyd. Bongobobny tells Becky to tape the opening of the box back up, just in case this is one of Guido's men. As Bongobobny goes to the door, his cell phone rings.........................................

Meanwhile, back at Yama Mama's house that sets way, way, way, off the road, a similar looking man is standing now rather impatiently at her front door, with what appears to be a pizza. Mama is thinking about how to handle this situation. She knows she is alone. She knows she has no money. But she know she likes pizza.

What the heck answer the door. Just in case she grabs her 12 inch cast iron skillet. You just never know she says to her self. As she goes to open the door...................

Back in Oberlin, Don and Aileen are going over their grocery receipt to find the cost of the bull whip, that somehow was in the grocery bag with the box of wine.

Freebird says, Aileen this makes no sense. The bull whip is not on the receipt? Did you have a coupon for a free one or something? Aileen says no honey, I would remember that, don't you think?

I cannot remember when I have read so much mysterious goings on, in a soap opera with no apparent point as this one.

Please stay tuned to read the next episode Of As the Wheels Turn!

Will Bongobobny and Becky answer the door? Who is calling Bongobobny's cell phone?

Will Yama Mama answer her door? Does she get a free pizza or does she need to use her 12" cast iron skillet?

Will Don and Aileen figure out how the bull whip wound up in the groceries?

This and much more in our next episode about a group of people who live all over the world, ride their motorcycles and love to eat!

Thanks for tuning in!

Yama Mama:smile11:

This is to notify the readers of "As the Wheels Turn" (The story of people who like to eat!) that the writers are on strike!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We will be back Monday morning.

We have to rest our minds! heheheheheh

See you Monday morning! :stickinouttounge:

Yama Mama:smile5:

Hey Don, after reading a few of these post i've decided retiremant for women must be way more boring then it is for the guys, just saying,:stirthepot::stirthepot:,,steve,:325:

Like mini says! I actually write this in my sleep, that way I do not waste any of my daytime plans!

Yama Mama:Laugh:

It’s Monday and time to read “As The Wheel Turns” The continuing saga of some really crazy folks who eat to ride. Or is that ride to eat? Anyway on to the story……

Mini is sitting around the house and has decided it’s time to visit the conspirators personally. But which way to go first? Guess south is always a good direction. First stop will be Beer30 if she can catch him between meetings and his travels. She can do this trip with Muffinman which means riding on their bike. Way better then having to drive in the truck on her own. So she and Muffin get their stuff together and hop on the bike for a nice ride. First stop will be for food, they are venture riders after all.

They stop at a little place in Williamston NC and have lunch. While they eat they decide on what they want from Beer and when it will need to be done by. They finish up and go pay the bill and head out on the road again.

After a couple of hours they finally reach Beer and Becky’s shop to see if he’s there. Turns out he had to make a run to the post office so they wait in Becky’s office chatting and catching up. When Beer finally gets back they head up to his perch to chat. Mini tells of her idea for what she’d like for Big birds surprise. Beer likes this idea and wants a little freedom on design, Mini agrees. They chat for a little while longer then head off. It’s getting close to dinner which means stopping for food again. They’ll hit a fast food place on the way home probably in Williamston again. That’s about the half way point between the Beer’s and the Muffins homes. They stop for dinner and Mini is all excited on what Beer might do with her ideas and with his creativity anything is possible.

The Muffins call ADC to see if he want to meet up at DQ for ice cream in Edenton. Sounds good to him so they meet up. Muffin tells ADC what they have been up to and he’s impressed as well. ADC can’t wait to see what Beer cooks up for MD next year. They finish their ice cream and chat a while, then head out to the parking lot and chat some more. (they are venture riders, these folks never run out of things to say) Finally mount the bikes and head back towards home. It’s been a busy day for the muffins and Mini has an idea for the next person they need to visit. She tells muffin and he agrees.........

So who will be the next person visited by the muffins?

Will it be a long trip or a short one?

Does this person have any idea what they are in for?

Will pizza be involved somehow?

These and more questions to be answered sometime on “As The Wheel Turns”

Welcome back readers! As we return to our story, Yama Mama hears that Mini-Muffin is riding with Muffinman to see Beer30 and Becky. Mama also hears that it seems Beer30 has a plan to surprise Freebird at the next MD! Oh readers, you have to admit this may be foolishness, but oh how exciting this all could be! Mini is riding around to see the conspirators face to face to plan Don's surprise. Mama hopes Mini keeps in touch, so she knows what the plan will be!

Back in Western NewYork, Bongobobny and Becky are face to face with Guido's delivery man, or in this case his pick up man. The man behind the dark glasses, says you Bongobobny? Bongobobny says who's asking? I am here for the box, you got a box for me? Bongobobny says, Yeah I got a box for you! Here, I had it in a safe place. Would you tell Guido, next time he needs more sauce on the pizza. The man in the dark suit, black fedora and the dark rimmed shades walks away from Bongobobny's with the mysterious box. Bongobobny is a bit disappointed, to say the least, because now he will never know what was in the mysterious box. Becky says, Bongobobny you never answered your phone. Bongobobny looks at the caller ID and it was Guido Pizzini's number. What could Guido want now?

Meanwhile, Yama Mama is heading for the front door. She has her 12 inch cast iron skillet by her side. As she opens the door, the large man in a black suit, with a black fedora and dark shades says, you Yama Mama? That is a really nice motorcycle you have parked in your garage. You drive that your self?

Mama says, yes I am Yama Mama, and that is my husband's motorcycle.

That a Harley? Mama says, no that is a Royal Star Venture, it is no Harley.

Now Mama is getting worried, that this stranger could be here to take the bike.

Moped her husband of many, many, years will kill her for letting this strange man in to begin with.

This pizza is for you, from Guido Pizzini. Mama replys, but I never ordered a pizza. That is ok, it is for you. I am Guido's step brother, Luigi Pizzini. Guido wants to know if you would hold the box for him for a few days. Mama sets down her skillet, grabs the pizza. But I do not know Guido Pizzini, how does he know me?

Guido knows a lot of people, Don't worry about it! Mama sets it down and grabs the mysterious box from the mysterious pizza delivery guy.

Mama says how long do I have to hold on to this box? The Dan Akyroyd looking guy Luigi, says some one will be by to pick it up in a few days. Put it in a safe place for now. He steps back off Mama's porch. He goes over to look at the motorcycle in the garage again. Nice cassette player he says.

He gets back into a pick up truck and pulls away from Mama's. Mama takes her pizza, her 12 inch cast iron skillet and the mysterious box to the kitchen. That box was very interesting. What could be inside of it. Oh well , Mama says, I am going to eat the pizza and the I will worry about the mysterious box later. Her faithful dog, Cooper sniffs the box, but decides he would rather sniff the pizza.

Bongobobny calls Guido Pizzini back. Guido says, How come you no answer your phone when I called you? Well your pick up man was here for the box you had me keep for you, Bongobobny replys. Oh that is good, Guido says. Thank you for keeping it there for me. What you want for your next free pizza?

What is going on Bongobobny thinks to him self. Why is Guido giving me these pizza's. Then he says to himself, self it is a free pizza, just shut up already. Bongobobny orders his pizza and decides, what ever is going on, he no longer cares as long as he gets his pizza. Bongobobny decides he will call Big Tom and Taters to tell them about the deal Guido is giving him on these pizzas. He knows his friend Big Tom loves to eat pizza too. He wonders if Guido delivers ice cream too.

Back in Oberlin, Don and Aileen are still wondering about the Bull Whip in their groceries. Don decides he will call the grocery to see if they can tell him what is going on. Aileen checks the refrigerator for her box of wine that is chilling.

The door bell rings, at the Nelson estate. Aileen looks out the front door and there on the porch is a UPS man with a box. Aileen takes the box and brings it into the kitchen. As she and Don look at the return address, it says Aussie Annie. Annie has sent a box from Australia. They are both so excited they forgot about the bull whip and start to open the box. Don says he will call the grocery later. When they open the box from Aussie Annie they see ...........................................!

Mama is enjoying her pizza in her kitchen, in her house, that is way, way, way off the road. Cooper is pretty happy too.

Of course, she is thinking about what could be in this box and why would this Guido Pizzini, of the World Wide Pizza delivery, bring her a pizza to begin with?

None of this makes any sense, but isn't it great. Mama did not want to have to cook any how. And why was Guido's half brother, Luigi looking over our bike. What is he planning. Now Mama is really worried. What will Moped do when he gets home.

Stay tuned folks!

Will Mama finish her pizza and then open the mysterious box? Will Bongobobny get extra sauce on his pizza from Guido?

What is in the box from Annie?

Will more mysterious boxes be delivered to more VentureRider members? And if so what could there be inside the boxes?

Tune in to "AS THE WHEELS TURN!" The story of people who like to eat as they ride, or ride to eat! Whatever!

Yama Mama:YELLOW:attachment.php?attachmentid=68886&stc=1&d=1340697272

........ Don and Eileen open the box Aussie Annie sent, only to find another box!! This box has "Do Not Open" on it in large letters, then in smaller writing it states "Till MD 2013"

Far, far away in down under land--Australia to you!, Aussie had been checking in on her computer when there was a knock on the door.

There stood this BIG dude in a black suit wearing a fedora hat, and under his arm was a box. "You Annie?" "Who's asking?" The conversation went.

"My names Elfonzo Pizzini, and my cousin in the USA asked me to leave this box with you 'cause you could get it over there to Oberlin. It's for MD next year, and if opened before then someone gonna get hurt!!" :yikes::yikes::yikes: Geez, why me [thinks Annie]

But true friends' help each other, so Aussie accepted the box. She then found another box to place it in, wanting to keep it safe on it's journey to the states. Then off to the Post Office to send it, as she didn't want it in her possession any longer than necessary.

That Elfonzo was one mean looking dude!!

Stay tuned for the next installment of: "As The Wheel Turns"

Here's the continuing saga of "As The Wheel Turns", which seems to have plenty of writers to keep it going for a long time......:)

When we left Mini she and Muffin had decided to start visting the conspirators. So this day finds them loading up to go for a visit again. So where to go this time. Ah but they had decided.............

So they load up and are ready to head off on the bike. When suddenly someone pulls up in the yard in a black car. A man gets out wearing a black suit and fedora. Mini asks Muffin do you know Dan Aykroyd? No he says, well neither do I says Mini. The guy comes up to them with a box and a pizza. Hey my name is bubba Pizzini (this is the south folks :crackup:)I got a package and a pizza for you from my cousin Guido. He wants you to hang on to the box till someone comes to get it. Ok Mini says do I get the Pizza too? Sure says bubba and it's a real NY pizza. Yummy Mini gets off the bike and decides they can take a trip later. She takes the pizza and the box and heads to the house. Muffin doesn't eat pizza so it's all Mini's.

Mini calls Mama to tell her what happened and finds out Mama has had a visit as well. She also got a pizza. Wow Mini wonders what all this means.

Wonder who else has pizza and boxes being delived Mini asks Mama?

Tune in again later to find out if Mini and Muffin go anywhere at all.

Will Mini get anymore Pizza?

Will Mama get anymore Pizza?

Why are they getting Pizza?

What's in these boxes?

This and other questions may eventually get answered or not.

So tune in same time

Same station

Same folks

On "As The Wheel Turns"

Welcome back to the continually, constant, continuing epic drama, As the Wheels Turn!

So it seems many members of the VentureRiders have been receiving mysterious boxes from Guido Pizzini's World Wide Pizza Delivery. It also seems that Guido has many relatives who resemble Dan Akyroyd.

Big Tom gets the call message from Bongobobny. Big Tom says Free Pizza, give me the number bro. Guido Pizzini says you want your free pizza with any toppings?

Sure Big Tom says, put it all on there, except the anchovies!

A few minutes later Big Tom's doorbell rings. Big Tom says to Taters, it cannot be the pizza already, or can it?

Back in North Carolina, Mini is happily eating her New York pizza and thinking this is not bad. Of course, it is just killing her that she does not know what is in the mysterious package. Jeff, says Mini we just have to find out what is going on here.

I want to open the package. Go get a knife, and Git R Done (They're in the South :crackup:)!

Mama is putting away the rest of the pizza. Cooper liked the crust. When her phone rings. Mama is thinking, may be Moped and I should have lived even farther off the road then we did. Mama gets her phone and it is Ruffy from Florida calling.

Ruffy is one of Mama's best Naked Chat members. Ruffy says, Mama How do I get one of these pizza's everybody is getting? Mama wonders how Ruffy knows about this whole crazy goings on that are going on..

Mama tells Ruffy Guido Pizzini's number and tells him it should be free if you say you are a VR member. Ruffy is going to give it a try too. Mama is still more than concerned that Luigi Pizzini was very interested in Moped's RSV. And since they live way, way, way, off of the main road, it could more than likely be easily stolen in the dark, dark, night.

Mama decides to go to bed. Cooper follows her. Wait Mama forgot to get on to the VR chat tonight to see who was on. She decides to take her laptop to bed and chat from there. First Mama makes sure all the doors are locked, and checks that the garage door is locked. She seems to forget about Luigi and the mysterious box while she gets on to the VR Naked Chat. Who could be on there tonight?

Mama is excited to find it is Yammer Dan, Flyinfool, and GAwildKat. Cooper gets on the bed and doses off. He knows this could be hours!

Ruffy calls the number, orders his pizza from Guido Pizzini, of course he mentions he is a VR member. Guido says, How many members you crazy people got anyway? Ruffy tells him over 13,000 who have registered. Guido says, OMG I am gonna go broke if this keeps up. Ruffy says, oh and no anchovies!

Big Tom goes to the door. It is Payola Pizzini with his pizza. Big Tom is amazed how quickly the pizza arrived. Payola tells him I ride a Second Gen RSV!

Here is your mysterious box! Keep it safe, do not let anyone know you have it, or you will not have to worry about eating anything again! Big Tom says. Not even Ice Cream? You got that right! Payola jumps on his RSV and rides off. His fedora sitting on his head did not budge an inch. Big Tom hands Taters the box and he takes the pizza. Taters cannot help herself, she shakes the box! She shakes the box again, but cannot tell what could be in the box. Big Tom is eating his pizza and does seem to care what is in the box. Taters says, Tom we have to find out what is in this box. I am going to call Bongobobny back to see if he and Becky opened theirs up. Big Tom continues chewing his pizza, you know Taters this could have used a little more sauce!

Ok to sum up the goings on that are going on, we got a lot of VR members with mysterious boxes delivered by men who look like Dan Akyroyd.

Will Muffinman and Mini-muffin be the first to open their box?

Will Ruffy like his free pizza, or will he need extra sauce too?

Will Mama forget about worrying about Luigi taking her RSV?

This writer really does not have a clue, because I am not in control. Oh well , see you next time on, As the Wheels Turn, a revolving story of people who love to eat and ride, etc!

Yama Mama:smile11:

Yet another day in the life of "As The Wheel Turns" We find ourselves with lots of pizza eating box holding folks.

So Mini and Muffin are thinking should we open the box? Mini isn't sure Muffin decides to call the other box holders to see who has opened theirs.

While Muffin calls around Mini eats her pizza.

Mini can't wait anymore and starts to carefully open the box. When she does there is another box inside. Perplexed she decides to open that one as well. She pulls it out of the box and looks it over for the best way to open this box so no one will notice.

Meanwhile up in Virginia Riderduke has had a text from Muffinman. He was told all about the free pizza and has decided he'd like one as well. So Muffin text's the phone number to him and he calls. Muffin also texted that Mini said it could use a bit more sauce so Riderduke asks for extra sauce on his free pizza. All of a sudden Riderduke see's a car pull up in his driveway and a man that looks like Dan Aykroyd gets out. He's carrying a pizza and a small box. He says his name is Bubba Jr. Pizzini says his dad delivers pizzas in NC. He gives Riderduke a free pizza with a small box and tells him not to open the box and someone will come pick it up later. Riderduke puts the box on a shelf in the garage and heads in to eat pizza.

Meanwhile Mini is getting ready to open the smaller box as she does she see's inside and it's.........................................................................

What's inside the smaller box?

Will we find out anytime soon?

Is Mini the only one who has gotten this far on opening her box?

Has Mama's RSV been safe all night?

Has Annie's box gotten out of the country yet?

These and other meaningless questions to be answered someday on

"As The Wheel Turns"

Brought to you this week by Pizzini's Pizza......

"You want pizza we deliver anywhere"

Margaret

Welcome back faithful readers of the continually entertaining and I must add FREE episode of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

It is early in the morning at Yama Mama's home way, way, way off the road. As she walks out of the house, she is half asleep. She picks up the newspaper and realizes she does not have her glasses on. So she takes the paper inside and sits down at the kitchen table with a nice strong cup of coffee. attachment.php?attachmentid=69041&stc=1&d=1341231392

She sips her coffee, as the coffee finally clears her foggy mind. Wait a minute I did not talk to any police. What is going on?

Yama Mama immediately runs out to her garage and sees the head lines are true. Their beloved motorcycle was gone. I have got to wake up Moped, but how am I going to tell him what happened.

As Mama tries to wake up Moped, Mini calls to tell her what was in the mysterious smaller box. Mama says, " Mini our bike is missing!". I think it was Guido's delivery guy Luigi! Mini says" OH NO! Mini thinks she better go and see if all of her bikes are there, especially "The Blonde" Muffinman's favorite!

Yes, our faithful readers, this story is getting worse (if that is possible). Mini says,"We better call all the people who got free pizzas, and warn them about their bikes!

Mean while down in Sunny Florida, Ruffy is still thinking about that pizza. He already had called Dano, MarCarl, and Calamari about the free pizzas from Guido.

Back in Oberlin, Ohio, Freebird and Aileen get a call. They are hoping it is some good news.

It is in a way, it is Squidley calling to tell Freebird about Guido Pizzini's offer of free pizza if you agree to keep a mysterious box. Freebird says, okay, I will call. We love any thing free and especially mysterious boxes. Of course, he already has a mysterious box shipped from Aussie Annie.

Freebird calls the number to Guido Pizzini's World Wide Pizza Delivery. Guido answers, " This is Guido, What you want?" Freebird says," he was told that he can get a free pizza if he agrees to keep a box for you for a few days. " Guido says," Do not tell me you are a member of this group of VentureRiders!" Yep, Freebird says." I actually am the leader of the group!" Guido is quiet. "Ok, I tell you what I'm a gonna do!"

You can have your free pizza, and I am sending a truck load of mysterious boxes to you! Is that okay! Freebird says," Can I have extra sauce?"

Will Freebird agree to receiving the truck load of mysterious boxes?

Will Mama wake up Moped?

Will Mama find out who took their beloved RSV?

For this and other tales of glory and pizza, tune in tomorrow for another version of the continuing soap opera AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Another Sunny beautiful day on "As The Wheel Turns" Where pizza isn't as free as it seemed.

Mini gets off the phone with Mama and Muffin tells her the blonde is missing. Dang how did they get her? Muffin says well I had moved out the wing from under the canopy and it made it easy for them then. Something very strange about this why would they take an 83 when your wing was there? They must only want Venture's. So Muffin gets on the phone to all the folks he can think of that might be in need of protecting their bikes.

Mini meanwhile heads back in the house to check on the box she had left when Mama called. So she gets to the box when the phone rings again. This time it's the pick up guy wanting directions to get the box. So Mini goes ahead and gives him the directions, then tells Muffinman. She has to put the box back together so nobody can tell. When she finishes she heads outside to wait with Muffinman with some back up. If this guy works for the Pizzini's then he might know about the bikes. If not they might just have to keep this person to find out where the bikes are.

Mini calls Mama on her cell and tells her what they are going to do with the pick up person. She tells Mama her and Moped may want to do something similar when the pick up guy comes to their home.

So as we leave the Muffins they are waiting outside their home with a few guns to keep the pick up guy from leaving.

Will the pick up guy show up?

Will Mama and Moped hold their pick up guy?

Is the pick up guy the same for everyone?

What's in the boxes?

There are more questions and no answers.

Why are the Venture's being stolen?

Are they just taking the Ventureriders bike?

How will they get to any M&E's?

What about ice cream trips?

These and many many more questions need to be answered so stay tuned to "As The Wheel Turns" Our continuing saga of just about everything and the kitchen sink.

Margaret

Welcome back to the most confusing and lengthy, continuing soap opera AS THE WHEELS TURN!

After talking to mini-muffin, Mama is very upset. The police should be at Mama's house way, way, way off the road shortly. Mama figures she probably should call Freebird to let him know about the Yamaha First Gens and Second Gens that have been stolen. Maybe Freebird could help warn all the members on the site to lock up their bikes.

Suddenly, there is a knock on Mama's door it is Sargent Saturday. Mama lets Sargent Saturday in. Mama, I am here to get the facts, nothing but the facts! Where were you on Monday, June 2? Mama thinks, what is wrong with this guy, but she goes along with the interview, because she needs the help. Mama tells him she was at home, with her faithful dog Cooper. Sargent Saturday continues. Mama Mam what were you doing at the time you discovered your motorcycle was missing? I actually, read about it in the morning newspaper, that our bike was stolen. Sargent Saturday, looks a bit baffled about this comment. Mama Mam, if you want me to help you get your Harley back, you had better tell me the facts, nothing but the facts! Mama says, those are the facts sir. Somehow, the news paper had the story printed before I even reported it. Sargent Saturday says, let me see this newspaper Mama Mam. Mama goes to get the paper.

attachment.php?attachmentid=69118&stc=1&d=1341408598

Sargent Saturday looks at the paper and is also very confused. Mama Mam did you notice, that this is not your usual morning paper? This is a phoney newspaper. Mama looked at the paper again and noticed that is did look different than normal.

Mama tell Sargent Saturday, about the free pizza from Guido Pizzini's World Wide Pizza Delivery, and the mysterious box, too. Sargent Saturday asks if he could have a cup of coffee. He sits down at Mama's kitchen table. What did the man look like who delivered the pizza Mama Mam?

Mama tells Sargent Saturday that the man's name was Luigi Pizzini, he had dark sunglasses, a black suit, and a black fedora. Mama Mam, I will have our artist draw up a sketch of the suspect. attachment.php?attachmentid=69119&stc=1&d=1341409233 Mama Mam does this delivery man look like this sketch? Amazingly, the artist had captured the Luigi Pizzini perfectly! Oh by the way, our bike is not a Harley!

Sargent Saturday says, Mama Mam, it is not a Harley? What is the name of your motorcycle Mama Mam?

Meanwhile back in Oberlin, Freebird has closed the deal with Guido Pizzini, that he would accept a truck load of mysterious boxes and store them at his estate in Oberlin.

Freebird tells Aileen, that there will be a delivery truck coming with a load of mysterious

boxes in the near future. Aileen is not very happy about the news. Where will she store the boxes?

At the same time, Ruffy goes out side to look at his new chrome wheels on his 99RSV, when he discovers his bike is missing. Ruffy tells Jean to call the 911! Who could have stolen his bike?

Will Mama be able to explain the difference in a Harley and an RSV to Sargent Saturday?

Will Freebird receive his delivery of mysterious boxes?

Will there be more First Gens and Second Gens stolen?

Stayed tuned to your favorite soap opera. AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Yama Mama:stickinouttounge:

Edited by Yama Mama

Another day another story on "As The Wheel Turns" the continuing saga that seems to never end...............

When we left the Muffins they just found out the blonde had dissapeared. The Sherriff's deputy shows up to take the report. Mini explains that they got this free pizza from Pizzini the world wide pizza delivery guy and had to hang on to a box. The deputy wants to know why an '83 Venture was taken when a brand new Wing was sitting right there. Mini can't answer that question I guess they are trying to get all the Venture's because that's all that's being stolen. She explains that this is taking place in other areas of the country.

While Mini explains this to the poor deputy Muffin calls Riderduke to let him know about the stolen bikes. Riderduke tells him they didn't get into the box because the guy came to pick it up too fast. Muffin tells him to check his bike, when he does it's missing. Riderduke has to call the cops and let them know, he tells Muffin he'll call him later.

After explaining all this stuff the pick up guy shows up. He doesn't stop and keeps going since he see's the cop. Mini tells the cop that car is suspicious I think it might be the pick up guy. The cop calls in the license plate and has all the local and state boys on the look out for this car. Luckily there aren't too many places he can go. Pretty easy to figure out where he'll go only two roads come off the main one that you can take to get out. Mini tells the deputy she still has the box. He tells her to bring it out and they'll have their experts check it out. Kinda funny she didn't know her local Sherriff's office had an expert on boxes.

Mini tell's Muffin she wonders if bongo knows since he was the first one he may have already been hit. Plus there's bigtom and others. So Muffin calls bongo and finds out his trike has been taken as well. Muffin asks about bigtom and is told his bike was taken as well. Evidently they have gotten in touch with their local cops about this.

Oh the travesty.

What is this all about?

Will we ever know?

Will any of the bikes be found?

How many have been taken?

Are they just big fans of the Venture? Which isn't a surprise.

So tune in tomorrow for some more questions and probably no answers on

"As The Wheel Turns"

Margaret