IGNORED

Dear Freebird

mini-muffin

Good Morning faithful readers! With over 10,000 hits I'm impressed, we are being read!! OK onward with today's episode of AS THE WHEELS TURN!!!

Bongo has just finished explaining the master plan for Freebird's maintenance day. Several members have added input that will come in very handy for implementing the plan, and others have come up with some interesting, if not downright funny additional items to do to prank our fearless leader! The color pink came up numerous times as well as ladies garments, tin cans, noise makers, certain foul smelling chemicals, and a master plan for a pond fountain and several bottles of bubble bath soap along with food coloring! By the time the meeting was winding down, Bongo had several pages of notes, and many commitments from different members to play a key role in implementing the master plan. Noiw of utmost importance, Bongo stressed, is that Freebird does not have a clue to exactly what is going to happen at any time!!!

After the meeting was breaking up, Bongo searched for one of the Western New York members who could give him a ride home, as it has been a long time since he has seen his beloved Biker Becky. There are a few members that live very close to him, and all of the members would have gladly given him a ride home regardless of how far away they live from him. Suddenly he spots someone!! This woman looks oddly familiar yet he can't quite place her! Who can it be?? She almost looks like Mini Muffin, but not quite...

Who is this strange lady??

Who is going to take Bongo home?

What is going to happen when the Syndicate gets the bill for this wild shindig?

Will there be a follow up meeting in Canada this winter?

What will Bongo get for Christmas?????

Stasy tuned for possible answers on AS THE WHEELS TURN!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning to all our lovely crazy readers of AS THE WHEEL TURNS

Todays episode has us sitting at the DQ eating ice cream (of course) and Beer says how about we all take a little ride in or new RV this weekend. Sounds good to everyone so they decide to make plans to head off for a little ride. Where would we go? Beer says heck lets make it a surprise we'll just go where the road calls us. So everyone agrees this is gonna be a fun weekend. Wonder if we can get back to your house and leave again without the guys in the van seeing us? Beer says no problem I can make a phone call and get them kept busy for a while. So Beer heads outside to make this phone call. Meanwhile our little group sits and chats about the upcoming ride in the RV. Beer comes back in and tells the group the guys in the van are taken care of. How did you do it? Beer says he just made a call about a suspicious van to the local cops. Seems I wasn't the only one that called about them.

So tune in to find out where this group heads off to.

Could they end up at Yama Mama's?

Could they end up in NY and see Bongo?

Will Bongo be there?

Will they go to Canada to get Bongo?

Does everyone have a passport to get to Canada?

These and other questions will never be answered so don't hold your breath on

AS THE WHEEL TURNS

Hey it is Friday folks. This of course means, you have to wait until Monday before you can read AS THE WHEELS TURN again!

When we last left our story, the Fuller Brush Man, Fred Fredrickson, was at Freebird's home trying to sell Freebird a much needed brush that Freebird did not know he needed! Eileen who had been upstairs changing enters the room. Fred looses his place in his pitch, because Eileen looked so beautiful. Fred says, this must be your daughter!

Freebird was not too happy about that, but of course Eileen went right along with it. Tell him Daddy,Eileen says. Freebird says, well no she is my wife. Fred says, well I would have never guessed it. Come on in lovely lady and look at all my brushes. I am sure I have a brush that you need. Freebird is not happy. He is thinking to himself, I wish he had a brush to get rid of annoying salespeople, who come to your door when you do not want them in your house to begin with!

Mean while back at Mama's, J.E. Humper tells Mama he is going to be moving out. He tells her that he has really appreciated all her help since he had no place to go. Mama remembers that the three Larry's know J.E.! Hey J.E. do you have a way to reach the three Larry's? They want to join the VentureRiders and I never told them how to join up. By the way, we want to have a Meet and Eat at the Outback so that the 3 Larry's can meet some other members.

Would you like to come too? J.E. says, oh sure. I will see the 3 Larry's today. I will let them know about you planning the Meet and Eat. Mama gives J.E., alias Marko a big hug. Moped shook his hand. Annie and Quickstep said goodbye. Annie did not know why, but she felt there was something about J.E. she just did not like.

Mama says, hey in celebration of this day, Annie lets go practice my whip. Remember you were going to show me that new move. Annie says well let's get a move on. Annie says, I made a joke. You know when we go to MD at Freebird's, you are going to have to show everybody your whip skills! Wow what should she wear?

Now Mama is excited, she did not realize she had Whip skills until Annie mentioned it. Moped just rolled his eyes. Quickstep said Oh my!

Tune in next time when we will be back to our favorite revolving soap opera, As the Wheels Turn! Remember folks we may not be good at what we do, but who else would do this? Think about it.

And besides we work cheap!

Have a good weekend from the Wheels Writers!

Yama Mama:stickinouttounge:

Good Monday Morning AS THE WHEEL TURNS

When last we left you our little NC band they had decided to take a little ride in Beer's new RV and were trying to figure out how to avoid the guys in the van. Beer had made a phone call to take care of the van so going for a ride in the RV was all that was left.

So everyone gets to Beer's after heading home for fresh clothes and anything else they might need for the trip. They get on the RV and everything they might need is already on board. The fridge is full of goodies and the tank is full. So off they go.

Meanwhile the guys that had been in the van have been released from custody. They've gotten in the van and headed back to where they last saw the group of ventureriders. On their way they pass a very nice RV heading in the opposite direction.

Beer asks if anyone has a preference on what direction they go, everyone agrees wherever Beer heads is good with them.

So we are off on an adventure.

Where will Beer head? Will we take a trip to Ohio to see Yama Mama and her little group?

Will they head towards the NY group and Bongobob?

Only the wind knows, so tune in next time for more fun and frivolity.

So our few readers know this will be the only episode this week. Our writers are taking the rest of the week off to enjoy Thanksgiving with their families. So tune in next week on

AS THE WHEEL TURNS

Good Morning faithful followers of this frivolous fictional fantasy AS THE WHEELS TURN!! Without further ado lets get to it!

As Bongo Bob came closer to the mystery lady she seemed more and more familiar! As they came within inches of each other she spoke. "Hi Honey" she said. Immediately he recognized that it was his beloved wife Biker Becky in disguise. Oh my gosh, I've missed you soooo much he said. Immediately they embraced. Their lips met. As they were hugging and kissing they realized that there was a large crowd present so they composed themselves.

So why are you in disguise Becky? She proceeded to bring Bongo up to speed about what had happened since he left the house, about this odd detective with the wrinkley unkempt clothes and the pizza and all the rest. I think our place is being watched and they are following me so I bought this disguise to get away. My friend has my car and I have hers and she is staying at our place. What has happened with you?? How did you end up here? I got a call from Carl and Marca telling me about this party!

Bongo replied to Becky "I'll tell you about it on the way home but lets get out of here! I just want to go home and show you just how much I've missed you, and then enjoy a nice Thanksgiving dinner with you and the kids." Their eyes were filled with excitment as they found their way to the door...

Will they make it out of there unnoticed?

Just how much did they miss each other?

Will they be followed?

What about their cat Sonny???

Stay tuned for further episodes of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Once again it is time for the VentureRiders' own soap opera AS THE WHEELS TURN. We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday, and now we must continue our journey into the unknown.

Mama helped J.E.Humper load up his belongings and bid him a sad fair well. Moped was also helping, but he really was not at all sad that J.E. was moving out. Moped had never said anything before about J.E., but Moped really never trusted him. There was just something about him that he did not like. Mama reminded J.E. to be sure and keep in touch and also to let her know how to reach the three Larry's. J.E. said that he would and then he rode away.

Back at Oberlin, Freebird had had just about enough of Fred Fredrickson and his Fuller brushes. Eileen was pretty amazed about how many different brushes they make. Eileen had no idea they made a special brush to clean your brushes. Freebird says, okay there Fred. We surely thank you for your good sales pitch, and such but we really need to get on with our day. Fred says well I sure thank you kind folks for listening. For your kindness, I am giving you this absolutely free brush to do with what ever you like.

Freebird knew right away what he wanted to do with it, but Eileen would be mad. Eileen says thank you so much for stopping by.

As Fred leaves Freebird's, he is checking the place out. He has to try to remember all that he saw. He grabs his cell phone and calls a familiar number. Hey, it is me. Fred! I just left Freebirds. I think I have the information that you needed. I will get back to you in a little while.

Tune in tomorrow, to hear Eileen say, but Freebird the brush was free. Where should I use it first?

Good Morning everyone, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! Without any further adu here is today's installment of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

After enjoying a fantastic family style Thanksgiving and being told of all the events he had missed and the strange detective that had visited, Bongo decided to contact his friends in law enforcement. First call was to Big Tom to see if he had any inside information on any legal proceedings related to the case of the mysterious free pizza and boxes, or of the new donut holes popping up all over the nation. Big Tom had no information but said he would have to call him back later as he was right in the middle of installing a sink in his kitchen. He next called Spanky, but didn't get an answer. He then called Buffalo Bodner snd during the conversation he mentioned trying to get ahold of Spanky but no answer. Bodner mentioned that he and Big Tom and Hoffy were all trying to contact him as well for quite some time now. It seems as if Spanky has dropped off the face of the Earth he replied. Very strange!!

Once he got off the phone, it was time to go out to the store for some supplies. As he was leaving he noticed a strange old foreign car, a blue Pugeot convertable with a strange looking individual wearing a rather wrinkled trench coat. He was watching Bongo as he left and began to follow. Hmmm, thought Bongo, I have a rather speedy car, I can loose this clown and come back home and park my car at the neighbors place. He drove in the opposite direction from where he had planned to go. After making a couple of turns to make sure he was being followed, it was time for the great chase to begin. As he was ready to make his break for it he heard sirens in the background. Oh, crap!! What could it be this time???:doh:

What indeed is it this time?

Where is Spanky??

Will Bongo ever get his much needed supplies??

How long will the leftover turkey last??

Stay tuned for further developments on AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Good Wed morning only 26 more days till Christmas eve so get that shopping done folks. Now on to the show AS THE WHEEL TURNS

When last we left out intrepid little band of venture riders they had decided it was time to take a ride in Beer30's new RV. So they are all loaded up and not really sure where they are going to end up. Beer says lets head north. Ok the gang agrees and north it is. As they head off they are keeping an eye out just in case they see the guys in the van. Just then the van passes them, but keeps going in the opposite direction. They aren't recognized since they are in the RV. As they ride north they chat about which way north they'd like to go. Hey we could stop by and visit VR members. Ok so lets punch in some addresses and see where we go. Riderduke gives cecdoo a call to see if he and Kim will be around so they can stop by for a visit.

Gee where should we go after that? Hey lets head to Ohio to see Yama Mama Mini says. Beers up for that. So they decide first stop is PA then head to OH. Then who knows where we'll end up. Maybe Mama knows something more about the weird stuff with the pizza and donut hole shops.

So away they go to PA without a clue that they are beging followed. Though it's not the guys in the van it's someone else, but who.

Tune in next time when we hear Beer say:

You think that's funny just watch this move.....

Not sure we want to.

So tune in next time same bike time, same bike station.

I know I know thought it was funny

On AS THE WHEEL TURNS

This is Thursday's edition of AS THE WHEELS TURN! The soap opera that says Is this all there is?

After Fred Fredrickson, the Fuller Brush man left Freebirds, he makes a call on his cell phone. Hey, I just left Freebird's house. I think I got the information you wanted. I will call you again when I get on the expressway. Yeah, Yeah, I know. I have all the info you need.

Freebird watches Fred leave. He tells Eileen that he realizes she is happy about her free brush, but he feels there was something about that Fred guy he did not like. Oh Freebird, you are still mad he thought I was your daughter! Well, I admit that did not help me like the guy much to begin with. Ok, let's go and try out that brush.

Eileen could not wait.

J.E.Humper was unloading his bike at his house in town. He was thinking, I really like Yama Mama and her friends. I sort of hate doing this to her. After all, she saved me when I needed help.

He also wishes he could get some of those Donut Hole donuts may be that would cheer him up. J.E. thinks to himself that he needs to call the Boss from the Venturers group to tell him he moved out.

He knows they have to work on the final plan to spoil MD day at Freebird's. It is such a big event, this will not be easy to do. He also knows he needs to contact the 3 Larry's to have them stay undercover to assist in the plan. J.E. knows that he can pull this caper off. After all it is just the VentureRiders, how hard can that be.

Meanwhile back at Yama Mama's, Mama says, you know I have completely forgotten to get on the VR Chat at night. I am thinking since it is getting colder here in Ohio, I need to have a Toga Party on chat again. We used to have so much fun. You know we had free drinks and free food. Annie looks at Mama, and Mama looks at Moped, and Moped looks at Quickstep.............

Tune in tomorrow for the Friday edition of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

How will J.E. Humper plan to spoil the MD at Freebird's?

Who was Fred Fredrickson calling?

Will Mama have a Toga party on VR chat in the near future?

All this and more to come!

Good Friday morning faithful foillowers of foolishness, fear not, for today's frivolous fantasy is forthcoming!!

As we last left Bongo he was being followed by an odd charactor in an antique blue French convertable. As Bongo was about to leave Lt Palumbo in the dust in the middle of nowhere the good Lt. was pulled over by the NY State Troopers. It seemed that he was in violation of DOT and DEC regulations from all the blue smoke coming from his automobile as well as a foul odor from his cigar and possibly his self from not bathing for several days due to staking out the Bongo residence. Officer, I am Lt. Palumbo and you just interupted a survelance operation I was conducting. A likely story, the Trooper responded. Let me see your licence, registration, and proof of insurance, and keep your hands where I casn see them. Hey! That cigar! It doesn't happen to be from Cuba, is it? Why yes, I did buy it from a drug store in Cuba N.Y. the Lt responded, along with some cheese from the Cuba Cheese factory. The Trooper heard the "Yes it is from Cuba..." and drew his service revolver. All right, out of the car, you're under arrest for possession of contraband!

Meanwhile Bongo seized the opportunity and proceeded to the store for the supplies he needed for the Maintenance Day project he was working on before he left town. The actual construction will take months, Bongo thought, but it will be worth it for the surprised and perplexed look on Freebird's face among the laughs and jeers of fellow Ventureriders when the event finally unfolded. Little did Bongo know that there were other more sinister plots formulating by other people as well...

Will Lt Palumbo ever straighten out the mess he is in?

Will Bongo complete his project by June?

Just how many plots are happening?

Will any secrets be revealed in chat??

Stay tuned for further episodes of AS THE WHEELS TURN!!!

Well it's monday (everybody hates monday's) here at AS THE WHEEL TURNS

When we last left our littel travelers they were all in Beer's new RV for a little adventure (Like they hadn't had any up to now).

What's happening Beer? Seems we found the only traffic jam in NC. Can we get off this road? Not yet and if we don't start moving we aren't going anywhere for a while. Maybe we should turn off the RV till we know we'll be moving. So Beer turns off the RV. Well since we're stuck maybe we should get a card game or something going? Heck we got satellite tv on this thing. Lets see whats on tv? OK.

Meanwhile back on the crowded road is another vehicle that has been following our little group. The person in the car is on the phone: Yeah I'm stuck in this stupid traffic jam, but so are they. If we are stuck here when it gets dark I should be able to get up there and stick the tracking device on that RV. Which would be great then I wouldn't have to follow them in person. No that last couple of guys were so stupid they got picked up by the local cops. Can't mess with cops in a military town.

Meanwhile the gang is looking at the GPS and seeing that there is a way off this road. If we ride the wide shoulder this road has we can get off the exit just a little less then half a mile up. Maybe one of us should check and see if there is a lot of folks trying to get off. Mini volunteers to head off and TC goes with her. As they walk along they notice some guy standing on the shoulder up ahead. Wonder what that's all about? As they get closer they notice something about this guy.

What is it they notice?

Will we find out?

When will we find out what's going on with these people?

Will this story ever end?

Probably not.

So tune in next time for

AS THE WHEEL TURNS

the coninuing saga of some nutty bikers with nuttier plans.

Happy Tuesday Everyone! It is time for another episode of our beloved soap opera AS THE WHEELS TURN! Brought to you today by Gorilla Glue. Remember folks when you need it to stick; DO NOT MONKEY around! Use the good stuff.

As we join our on going saga of people who love to eat and ride, we find Yama Mama ate the breakfast table at her home which is way, way, way off the road. She is thinking about how to get a meet and eat organized to introduce other VR members to her new friends the Three Larry's. Aussie Annie comes in to join her. Unfortunately, Annie has some bad news to share with Yama Mama. Annie and Quickstep have decided to move on with their travels of the USA.

Good Mornin Mama! Hey Good Mornin Annie. What you got planned for today. Well Mama, I have some news for you today that you probably will not like to hear. Oh no, something wrong with the Harley? No, Quickstep and I have decided we have worn out our welcome here with you and Moped. And too it is starting to be winter here in Ohio, so we figure we need to get moving down South. Yama Mama was very sad to hear this. She has enjoyed Annie and Quicksteps company. Well, Annie I understand completely. If I could go stay down South for the winter I sure would too. I hate when it is time to PARK the bike. When do you think you are going to leave. Probably, this weekend, if not sooner.

Now Mama was really going to have to organize this Meet and Eat.

Mama but she still has not heard from J.E. Humper with the Larry's cell numbers.

Mama figures she is going to have to ride by J.E.'s house to see if she can get in touch with the Larry's.

Okay Annie, we are going to plan a big party now. Let's start right now!

Annie thinks this sounds like a great plan.Come on Mama we need one more Bull whip lesson before I leave here. Now Mama is really

excited!

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Will Annie and Mama get the 3 Larry's cell numbers?

Will J.E. be home when Mama and Annie ride by.

Yama Mama:stickinouttounge::smile11:

Welcome back readers to today's edition of AS THE WHEELS TURN brought to you by Ex Lax for the times you wanna go but you just can't go cause we all know we all gotta go!!!

In today's episode Bongo Bob is shopping in a "Manly" store for tools and building supplies! As he is looking at floor tiles his good neighbor and friend Motorcycle Tom just happens to be in the store as well and spots Bongo. Hey Bongo, that was one heck of a party you pulled off in Toronto, how did you ever manage it?? Amy and I had the time of our lives! Sure was good seeing the Canada crowd again too!! Whatcha buying?? Bongo showed Tom the great looking tile he had picked out for the entrance way of his place, and the really nifty wet saw he was buying as well. This wet saw is sooo much better than the old scratch and snap cutter I used to use. Now I will be able to do complex cuts and it will make the bathroom and laundry room so much easier to do!

Hey, have you noticed a rather strange beat up old blue convertable in the neighborhood lately? Seems as if it's been around for a couple of months now. Bongo is about to tell Tom about Lt Palumbo when there is a loud crashing sound from the isle next to them. They immediately rush to see what had happened. As they get to the next isle they see...

Just what did they see??

Will Tom ever find out about Lt Palumbo?

Will Becky be happy with the tile Bongo picked out?

Just what is MC Tom buying at Homer Blowes??

How is Bongo ever going to pay for all these things he is buying for the home???

Stay tuned for further developments on AS THE WHEELS TURN!!!

Welcome faithful followers of AS THE WHEELS TURN! This will be Thursday's episode once the writer gets another cup of brew! :Laugh:

Hmmm good, now where were we? Ah yes, as we join Yama Mama at her home way, way, way off the road Mama is busy trying to get in touch with the three Larry's for a Meet and Eat. She is also having to deal with the fact Aussie Annie and Quickstep will be heading south this coming weekend. Mama is thinking, it sure will be dull as dull can be after her Aussie friends head south. She is thinking, maybe she will ask Moped if they could follow them maybe as far as Tennessee.In fact, sense this is sort of short notice to have a meet and eat, maybe they should plan one down south instead. Yes, Mama says to herself, (especially sense no one else is there with her right at the moment), this is a great plan. Besides there are not that many VR members here in this neck of the woods. Mama decides she will try one more time to get in touch with J.E., aka Marko, to let him know her new plan. Maybe the 3 Larry's would ride down with them! Now Mama is getting really excited. Mama just hopes that everyone agrees with her. Besides, it is the Christmas season, and it in the spirit of giving, Moped better agree or she will be giving him something he may not like. Mama laughs to herself!

As she finds her cell phone, her faithful dog Cooper starts barking.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. Mama says who in the heck could this be, sense we live way, way, way off the road? Mama says I just hope it is not a stranger dressed in a Blues Brother outfit with a strange package! Mama was not up for that sort of thing again! As she goes to the door she thinks, maybe we should have lived farther off the road. Mama was tired of all these strange things happening to her. Just in case she grabs her Australian Bull Whip. Who knows who this could be this early in the morning?

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of our revolving soap opera, AS THE WHEELS TURN!

When we answer the questions: Who is at the door?

Will Moped say it is okay to follow their Aussie buddies down South?

Yama Mama:stickinouttounge::smile11:attachment.php?attachmentid=73028&stc=1&d=1354801241

Well good Monday Morning here on AS THE WHEEL TURNS

Last we read our little group was taking a ride in Beer's RV and they were stuck in a traffic jam. Mini and TC had started walking down the shoulder and saw someone they thought they recognized.

Back on the RV the guys have figured out where to go once they get off at the exit. That is if they can get off the exit. Plus they aren't that far from the exit now that they can see on the map. Riderduke decides to look out and see where the girls are and if they are coming back yet.

As TC and Mini get closer they realize they don't know this person, but decide to ask if he knows what's going on. He tells them he's thinking about trying to get off at that exit up ahead. They can all see it from where they are. Why isn't anyone else trying to get off there? Maybe they don't think they can get where they need to go? Kinda hard to say. How about we start pushing folks off that exit. TC calls the RV and asks for info about where to go once we get off the exit so we can start directing folks off. Mini and the guy head up and start telling folks what the deal is and folks readily start moving. Great Mini stay up near the traffic, the guy stays with her his wife can move the car up and he'll get in when it gets here. TC gets up there and with the phone she starts telling folks where to head. Once enough cars are going folks will just follow.

Meanwhile the guy back behind them is watching and wondering if he'll be able to keep up with the folks in the RV. They have a good chunk of the traffic going now and the guy leaves when his wife pulls up. They wave goodbye and wait for the RV to pick them up.

On the RV Riderduke is making Magarita's so they can have some fun while driving. They stop and pick up Mini and TC and head off the exit. Amazing these folks were actually waiting for someone to get them off the exit. We did ge some of the folks from up ahead of us off too. They had to back up, but it gave enough room for folks ahead of them to turn around.

Wow we did good Mini says to TC time to celebrate. Hey Beer where we headed anyway? I heard Annie and Alan were leaving Yama Mama's and headed south, so I figured we might try to meet up with them. Great!

So tune in next time to see where our little group ends up and whether the guy following them can keep up.

So till later

On

AS THE WHEEL TURNS

Well, GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! It is Tuesday and once again it is time for our favorite soap opera, AS THE WHEELS TURN. Where we ask the question, WHY?

As you recall, last we saw our friend Yama Mama, she was going to the front door of her house, way, way, way, off the road. She has her Austrailian bull whip in hand, just in case their is a need for it. You never know this day in age. As she opens the door, she sees a man with a suitcase. OMG! It's a salesman!

Hello, may I please speak to your mother young lady. Yama Mama thinks, my Mother passed a way a long time ago. Sir, I do not know what you want, but I know I do not want it either! Oh I am sorry, I thought you were a youngster. OK, what exactly do you want?

Hello, I am Fred Fredrickson and I am your local Fuller Brush salesman. I am going house to house, selling these wonderful and unique Fuller Brushes. You have a cleaning problem mam, we have a brush that can solve it! I am so very sorry, have I come at a bad time. I see you have your Bull Whip. Yama Mama says, I always carry my bull whip around, is there a problem Fred? Fred says, Oh no, it is just sort of unusual to see a woman carrying a bull whip I suppose. So may I come in to give you a short presentation of these wonderful brushes and if you allow me to do so, I will give you today only, an absolutely free Fuller Brush for your time!

Mama can not believe her luck. She is so busy right now, too.

Mama says, I am so sorry, Fred but my vicious dog makes it impossible for me to allow any stranger in our home. We just got over the last law suit because of him. Fred appears to be forlorn to say the least. Tune in next time to see if Forlorn Fred Fredrickson, finds a way to give Mama the brush, on the next episode of AS THE WHEELS TURN!

Yama Mama:smile5:

Good Morning faithful readers!! Welcome to a special end of the season episode of AS THE WHEELS TURN! The writers are going to take a hiatus from writing for the Holidays but will return at the beginning of the year. So here it is, without any commercial interuptions!

Twas two weeks before Christmas when all thru the store

several prople were stirring all shopping for more

All shopping for extras and chimney sweeping logs

and hoping for bargains on beds for their dogs

Motorcycle Tom in his Carhardt and me with a hat

had just started out for an afternoon chat

When in the next isle there arose such a clatter

that we rounded the end cap to see what was the matter

Away from the floor tiles we ran like the wind

went past the shutters that were at the end

The roof had just caved in but not from the snow

and Praise the Lord there was no one below

When what to our wondering eyes should appear

but Tim Allen, a sleigh, and eight scared raindeer

Tim Allen was driving, his outfit looked slick

we both started wondering, is this somekind of trick?

More rapid than sales clerks the raindeer did flee

I whistled and shouted and called them to me

Here Big Tom, here Marcarl, here Dingy, here Old Hippy

on Bodner, on BradT, on Yammer and Squidley

Come back from the tool section, come back from afar

come back from the parking lot, you'll get hit by a car

Like dry leaves with a leaf blower fly

They had scattered when they fell from the sky

One went into housewares, another to tools

another to hardware, they all ran like fools

And then looking up we saw on the roof

the pawing and prancing of one little hoof

Twas Rouldolph he hanging on to the light

you should have seen this hilarious sight!

He was dressed in fur from his head to his tail

then the fixture broke and to the ground he did sail

A bundle of rubble did fall on his back

he looked like a mad man all set to attack

His eyes were all blood shot, he sure did look hairy

Snot shot from his nostrils, his nose like a cherry

There was drool from his mouth and sweat on his brow

and the look on his face, he wanted out now!

Some PVC pipe he held in his teeth

and electrical wire on his head like a wreath

He had rolls of masking tape all stuck to his belly

and his antlers were littered with jars of Navel Jelly

He was chubby and plump, a strange looking sight

and we all laughed at him in spite of his plight

With fright in his eye and a twist of his head

he let us all know we had something to dread

He made a loud sound and ran straight to the back

and there at the restrooms he turned to attack!

And putting his hoof along side of his nose

charged back up the isle and thru the hole he arose

He sprang from the sleigh as slick as a whistle

and away he flew like some kind of missle

Yet we heard him exclaim as he flewout of sight

MERRY CHRISTMAS VENTURERIDERS!! AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Edited by bongobobny

Welcome to thursday folks on AS THE WHEEL TURNS

Just a short one today, since we'll be on hiatus. Feel free to re-read all the previous episodes till we're back. Of course don't expect to learn anything new. Only thing you'll learn is we're a bit nay never mind.

Mini, Muffin, Riderduke, tcrider, Beer30, & Beer24/7 are headed off in the RV. They've gotten unstuck from a traffic jam and are headed to meet up with Annie and Alan. Where do you think they might be headed Beer? I'm thinking Randya's, so that's the direction we're going. Great!

So our little group is drinking margaritas and enjoying the ride, all the while they are being followed. Who this is we don't know and won't find anything out till next year. Of course if they keep drinking till then they might forget where they are headed and not really care.

So till then enjoy the Christmas holiday season and may the New Year bring you great joy and happiness.