IGNORED

if you had a time machine and...

reddevilmedic

Id go back to the day my dad passed ..............and I wouldnt have left when I did.....my girl friends( ex-wife) and her mom and my mom talked me into leaving dads room to go get some rest. I didnt even make it home before a massive heart attack took him away. I had been there 47 hrs straight with no sleep. And sometimes I cant forgive myself for not being there.............so yeah even though Id know it was going to happen Id at least be there to hold his hand say I love ya dad and be there.

David

I don't know if I would do it if I could only see one event. There are sooo many. Roswell would be a good one and there's a personal unidentified object event of my own that I would like to have a second look at. :D

The Sermon on the Mount and The Resurrection would be at the top of the list.

Now, if I could actually GO back... there are two or three times that I would visit myself and kick my own dumb a** and stop my young dumb self from doing some stupid things. :whistling:

i think youre talking about pre or post? mines a post, by 2 years...

Yep... It's an easy way to know if the 94's a pre'64 by the screw. I once owned a saddle ring and wished I'd never sold it at the prices they're bring now.... Been half heartly looking for pre'64 for while... Ooops!! Have we hi-jacked this thread?? Need to get back to the fantacies... :) :whistling:

I'd go back to the the age of nine, and instead of being a pain in the ass to my family. I would have done it right. and been the best kid I could have. I was the Black sheep of my family.

Now at 50, I'm paying for it.:confused24: "Be careful what you wish for"

I'd go back to the the age of nine, and instead of being a pain in the ass to my family. I would have done it right. and been the best kid I could have. I was the Black sheep of my family.

Now at 50, I'm paying for it.:confused24: "Be careful what you wish for"

Have you become the one your parents warned you about? :sign20:

I would feel like the Bennie Hill skit at the wishing well. I wish I was with my first girlfriend, she was skinny , small breasted , wore glasses , braces and was very average. I left her for a popular girl that was nice looking with large breasts. She ended up not such a nice person, hated being around each other and we got divorced. The first girlfriend had kids, is now smoking hot and still very nice.

I wish i could go back but I know she is very happy so when she tosses her coin in the well it won't be me that she is standing next to. In most cases you won't be happier with the next newest thing that comes along unless you are a second gen owner. . .

I've often fantasized about going back 200 years in the west.... with a Win 94 30-30 and a bunch of ammo.... :)
Me too, but not quite 200 years, that would put you right in the middle of the war of 1812. I would prefer 1865 the start of the cowboy era. I would still be a saddlebum but on a horse instead of a MC Edited by saddlebum

My dad was on a Battle ship, dureing the height of the Kamakazi Attacks, about a 2 week period. He told me that late at nite he would get a break from the Engine Rooms and go up on deck just to watch the Show !! ALL, the guns fireing at Incomeing Aircraft !! What a show, I would like to go back and see that.

He said for about 2 weeks, they ran full speed, 24 hours a day, running cover for the Carriers, and the incomeing planes were constant.

What a show, he said it was !!!

Me too, but not quite 200 years, that would put you right in the middle of the war of 1812. I would prefer 1865 the start of the cowboy era. I would still be a saddlebum but on a horse instead of a MC
Now your talkin. I have always thought I was born a 100 years to late.