IGNORED

How about a new Game/Challenge

Rick Haywood

There is a game going on with the GL1800 group that I thought would be fun to try here. We would need 2 groups (a north and south group let's say) The object of the game is to get a picture of you, your bike and a baton (one like in a relay race) in front of the state capitol buildings in all lower 48 states. The object is to then hand the baton off to someone else in your group who then would ride to another state capitol and get the picture. They would then find someone in their group to hand it to so they then can get another picture of another state capitol. Only rules would be you must be a member of this board, you must pick a team to belong to before you accept the baton from someone and you will be responsible for the baton and to meet up with someone to move it along. Once you decide on a team you can not switch sides. The GL1800 board has been trying to complete the task for 2 years now and I believe we can get it done faster. If anyone is interested in trying this let me know and I will put all the rules and such together. I would also need a person to be "captain" of the other team to get it started.. It would get some people riding and also get us to meet some new people Let me know what you all think

Rick :group cheers::group cheers:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Here are the rules for the game.

#1 does not matter where you live you can pick a team and be on it.

#2 You must take a picture of: you, your bike and the baton in front of the state capitol and post it here. I will keep a spread sheet of each team and the states they have been to and who carried the baton.

#3 you will be responsible for finding and meeting up with the next person to carry the baton to the next state capitol.

#4 Does not matter what they ride but must be a bike and be a member here.

Let's make a start date of April 14th 2012.

I will be the captain of the north team and will make a baton for us and get it started.

I need a person to volunteer to be the captain of the south team and make a baton and get things started for the south team

other than that let's have fun and ride careful.

ps.....if you all can think of anything I left out or rules I forgot let me know.

Thanks to those willing to play

Rick

I didn't pick North - I'm an Alabamie Boy.

:backinmyday:

SOUTH please :big-grin-emoticon:

OK my friend, you are the "Captain" of the south team. Pick something to be the "baton" to hand off to others, It can be anything you want but it must stay the same. I am going to buy a small stuffed animal or a toy motorcycle or something to hand off. Let's go ahead and move this up a little and start as soon as you want to.

Don't forget to get the picture and post it and I will keep track of the states each team has gotten done.

Ride careful

Rick

I live where there was once a great division, but I will make it easy and side with my SOUTHERN hospitality. I would be be willing to do West Virginia and the bluegrass state of Kentucky. SOUTH for me.

Only thing is, I have to be fully recovered from my left shoulder surgery and get my tires on my bike. This should be taking place with in or by the end of May, first part of June.

Sounds like fun, so if my surgery would not cause a problem, then count on me.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2:

ps.....if you all can think of anything I left out or rules I forgot let me know.

Ya, where's the Mason/Dixon line on this?

Otherwise, count me in.

Since I live 240 miles North of the North captain, would I be on the North team???

Later, Scooter Bob