IGNORED

Trailer Raffle Ticket Numbers

Freebird

Dang, THAT was a mistake on my part! Sorry Cougar, I really meant Condor!

Gotta be that brain injury thing!

Well, I guess moving my 84 from the shed, around the country block(5 miles!) and into the garage ( my bro-in-law was following on my sons Katana 750, top speed 35 mph) SUCCESSFULLY(!) was another part of it. Don't worry, won't do it again for awhile!

BUT I CAN RIDE!!!

OK folks. We have a winner and I tell you, I think it is a bit ironic due to recent events. Also this has to be about the luckiest guy I know when it comes to trailer raffles. :)

and the winner is:

Number

Condor

Geeze thanks Don. I think I'll head to Las Vegas... :whistling: Some of you may not believe it when I say this, but I really feel guilty.

Some of you will also know that I recently had my Cody Trailer stolen. It was insured, and I'm presently working with the insurance company on the payout. I really liked that trailer, and have found an upgrade model locally on Craigslist. I have talked to the seller and explained the situation, and if the payout is enough I'll be buying it.

I want everyone to know that I wasn't ignoring this announcement it's just that the wife has been in the hosipital for the last coupple of days and I just brought her home today. So been busy... :) The first I heard of anything was when I finally checked my email and had a PM notice from Mini-Muffin saying she needed my address.... so she could mail me the title. At first I thought she was pulling my leg.... :) Guess not...

So why am I typing all this?? When I mailed the check to Dan and Rose, I told Don to take my tickets and put them in Dano's name. I guess Don felt it wouldn't look right with Dano entering the raffle so they were left in my name.

So the real winner is........... Dano. He can re-raffle the trailer, or sell it to one of the members... I'm sure they could still use a few bucks..., or keep it?? What ever he decides. I bet he might even be open to offers.... :big-grin-emoticon:

Bob is correct. There were a number of folks that wanted their tickets donated to Dano. To be honest, I sort of forgot to review all that info when I was drawing numbers but I would rather have just done it this way. I always fear that some folks will feel that it was rigged or something. That's also why I never put my own name in the drawing. I always donate but would never want to end up winning. Just wouldn't look right. :)

Well, I've been thinking about this since yesterday,,, I feel that someone who sent in $$ to win a trailer should be able to do that. So here's my latest thought. Let me know what you guys think.

I'll accept the trailer that Condor won, but I will take the tix that Don posted, not including those that aren't worried about it, and have my niece (2 yrs old!) pick out a winner and offer them my current trailer (pic below) and try and get it to them by a generous VR relay. Kinda like getting the one from WA back to me(??!).

Let me know here what you all think about that.

Well, I've been thinking about this since yesterday,,, I feel that someone who sent in $$ to win a trailer should be able to do that. So here's my latest thought. Let me know what you guys think.

I'll accept the trailer that Condor won, but I will take the tix that Don posted, not including those that aren't worried about it, and have my niece (2 yrs old!) pick out a winner and offer them my current trailer (pic below) and try and get it to them by a generous VR relay. Kinda like getting the one from WA back to me(??!).

Let me know here what you all think about that.

Cool idea Dan.... I think since the 'tickets' only existed electronically you will need to write numbers on slips of paper and toss them into a hat. Shouldn't be all that difficult?? BTW you can leave mine out of the mix... :whistling: :big-grin-emoticon:

Have been away, so missed all the fun of the drawing...... cannot believe the luck Jack has!

I personally think it's fabulous that Dano will have the trailer that Mini and Muffinman so generously let us use while touring the states :sign yeah that:

Need to contact IH Truck Guy, and get that thing hauled back :smile5:

I'm really sad to hear that i didn't win the Trailer. :crying::crying::crying:

I'm happy to read that Condor won it and what he said to do with with it. It's Kind of what i've done if i'd won ... :happy34::happy34::happy34::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::whistling:

I want to thank all of you who donated (that means you two Muffin's too) or put Money into the Raffle to help out my Brother from a different Mother and last, but certainly not at least, i want to thank Don for spending his Time in making this happen.

Edited by Squeeze