IGNORED

Bringing her home

Rosie1965

Only one thing I can see wrong with it.....................it's on the trailer. :confused24:

Enjoy it::thumbsup2:

LOL. If it were 10 degrees warmer and all the sand and calcium were off the roads I would have ridden it home. If I waited for that kind of weather this bike would have been gone:(.

Thanks for all the compliments!

It's a 90.

Yes it's off the trailer now...lol. I would rather ride a bike than trailer it but I'm also not going to abuse a bike by exposing it to the corrosive elements we have all over the highways here this time of year.

I will be joining, just didn't want to jump the gun until I knew I was a Venture owner.

'89 or '90 model Steve, had an '89 the same color and I put a good amount of miles on it. That one looks in good shape from the pics....enjoy your new toy

:thumbsup2:

I'm curious how you could tell this just from that one photo (without cheating by looking at other posts or his profile info, etc). From a distance, it looks identical to mine (93).

I'm curious how you could tell this just from that one photo (without cheating by looking at other posts or his profile info, etc). From a distance, it looks identical to mine (93).

You know I totally forgot they used that color in the '93 model as well

:doh: I knew of the 2 years as I had the '89, and Jus Monkeyin Around here in Texas has a '90 that was the same color combo. I'm usually pretty good with telling the model years by the bikes color as the Venture for the most part has only had 2 colors each model year...kinda useless information stuffed up in me knoggin :whistling: