IGNORED

Need something RE-CHROMED? WOW !!

SilvrT

I think it would be useless on fork tubes and or large metal parts such as luggage racks, handlebars, triple trees...carb covers...

I did not catch anything mentioned about "Long time durrability" and or ability to with stand heat in the vid..That stuff may not be long lived.. in the outside harshness of the enviornment.

As Jat mentioned... if you have a bumper it would be better to send it to a chrome shop.. but for small pieces of (interior) plastic..blah, blah, blah..

Chroming master cycl covers may be the limit..who knows...

Be neat though to be able to have a KIT of "A, B, C" cans and be able to do this in your garage for practice on stuff around the house...

I feel it could last forever. Some of the clearcoats out there now are rock hard. I believe it may flex more then chrome too.

I do wonder how it would do on pot metal as it pops over time? Maybe better than chrome? Paints and clearcoats well split loose from metal and look like a blister intead of popping like a zit as the chrome does.

U could chrome a first gen and make it look as fast as a second . . .

Took long enuf !! :doh:

I'd bet if we reviewed each thread ever posted, we'd find that in almost every one there's a 1st gen/2nd gen "who's the fastest" comment. :Laugh:

Took long enuf !! :doh:

I'd bet if we reviewed each thread ever posted, we'd find that in almost every one there's a 1st gen/2nd gen "who's the fastest" comment. :Laugh:

Never saw a 2nd Gen is faster post, just mainly the 2nd Genners whining about the 1st Gens being faster, more desirable, a man's bike and having better looking riders...:rasberry:

Never saw a 2nd Gen is faster post, just mainly the 2nd Genners whining about the 1st Gens being faster, more desirable, a man's bike and having better looking riders...:rasberry:

Well, since you're relatively new here, you got a lot of "catching up" to do.... :stickpoke:

It's all love, and having owned both, I just wanna see one all chromed. When I ride next to ya I can see myself , rolling mirror. . .

Mine comes close. the only thing not chromed is the tank,fenders and bag's. Oh and the seats... and the wheels.