IGNORED

What did you get?

Yama Mama

I gots some good stuff, little too much to mention, besides this brain of mine cant remember it all. A few things are spending time with both of my kids and their kids, at home on Christmas day and now we are in S. Louisiana with my son and his family. The wife and I got us a new Canon EOS Rebel T3 camera, which is a fantastic camera, I got a couple of shirts in my favorite college colors (LSU), some cologne, candy, and too much more to mention, but best of all the love of my family at this special time of year.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the same thing Monty got !! A put it together your self computer. Also got Windows 7 by MicroSucks, they have decided not to include Outlook (email program) in Windows 7. That is being an issue.

GAWildKat (Tricia) helped me with parts selection. Thank You !!

Wife got a Kindle Fire that she has discovered Scrabble on.

Kids & garndkids were here, they got a boatload. My wife gets everyone 5 lottery tickets & my 8 year old granddaughter won $50. I know, bad Santa, terrible role model.

Trash man has lots of empty boxes and crumpled paper.

Gary

That was a big factor in deciding to purchase the house, the 2 1/2 acres, quiet location and the closest neighbor is 1000' away...here's another reason (pics below) It will be turned into a studio apt for when company comes over to spend some time

:)

So, looking at that joist spacing, if your planning on having VR members over there to sleep you may want to make that spacing 3" on center....:fatsmiley:

I got the same thing Monty got !! A put it together your self computer. Also got Windows 7 by MicroSucks, they have decided not to include Outlook (email program) in Windows 7. That is being an issue.

Gary

I've got Windows 7 and have Outlook 2010. The Outlook came with Microsoft Office though. I think it has been that way for a long time now.

I've got Windows 7 and have Outlook 2010. The Outlook came with Microsoft Office though. I think it has been that way for a long time now.

That is correct, I got the Home & Student version of Office and it wasn't in it. Home & Student was about $139 for three licence package and they want another $139 for Outlook. I didn't realize I wasn't getting Outlook when I got the H&S package.

I have tried Mozilla Thunderbird but I can't figure out how to import my legacy Outlook 2003 data into it.

Gary

Got a chair since I always seem to be sitting in one working... Wonder what she's tryin to tell me here ?

http://www.officemax.com/catalog/images/397x353/21778907i_01.jpg

Got me one of those last year..............love it :fatsmiley: sometimes if you lean back to far, the safety latch un-hooks and gives you a thrill..............