IGNORED

What Does Your RSV Want For Christmas??

Bobby G

I thought I wanted a spyder until I test drove one, then a Harley until I test drove one and ended up riding home on a new RSV. Now I am thinking of doing the hitch thing and building a trailer. We did a few trips last year and the only thing holding us back from some longer overnighters is lack of space. I have a few friends who put a cooler in the hitch just to pack a little more.

Mine is getting passing lights wired through a relay. I have the valve covers off and going to perform a vavle adjustment after I locate the necessary tool to compress the springs. There is almost 60000miles on it and I dont think it has ever been apart but I was totally impressed at how clean it is under the valve covers. It looks like new. The carbs are on the work bench and are going to be dissassembled, cleaned and the float levels checked. I am changing the coolant and replacing the cylinder drain plugs. Once I get the engine back together I want to remove the swingarm and shaft and perform any maintenaece or parts required there. I just finished changing the brake and clutch fluid. I cant ride till the springtime so this is a ggod time to give it an overhaul. Just want to say thanks to all for the threads regarding float level and valve adjustments and the cylinder coolant drain plugs. Rob

Diamond cut engine covers and a cure for the whine. :fingers-crossed-emo

I have the cure to keep you from whining about the diamond cut covers!!:rotf:

i could do a group / discount price $ if a few of you wanted to get together:detective:

call it a christmas special:confused24: i will have another black set ready to ship by the middle of next week. and have 2 silver sets ready now.

call or text to the number in my profile. mike