IGNORED

Merry Christmas to All

Freebird

Happy Holidays !!

... oh what the heck ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS too !

... and that goes out to all here on the site.

:sign yeah that: :goodpost: :sign yeah that: :goodpost: :sign yeah that: :goodpost: :sign yeah that: :goodpost: :sign yeah that:

Rick did all the work laying it out and it looked so good I know I could not do as good of job so thanks.... and a Merry Christmas to all.

We have all the out door decorations done but my wife operates a daycare in the house and my oldest sons birthday is Friday so we try to keep the indoor stuff until after the 16th anyway.

As I lost my mother earlier this year it has changed the life of all my family. This will be the first year of my life I will not eat Christmas dinner in my mothers home. This year we will be having a Christmas dinner in my home for all of my family members that have no other places to go.... IE: their own children or in-laws kind of thing, so with my children and brothers and and their spouses as well as one girl I really don't know that my son has asked to join us we will enjoy about 12 guests in our home for our first @home Christmas dinner.

Love and Joy to all this season........

Kevin

MERRY CHRISTMAS to Everyone I have only been here a short time and only had the chance to meet one member so far but looking forward to changing that next year.

:sleigh:

You met one and still want to meet others?? OK who is slipping out there?? Or playboy is a real nutcase.....:whistling:

Merry Christmas to one and all. I wish the best for all of you in the new year of 2012.

Here are our two trees, one is up stairs and the other downstairs. My wife likes Christmas.

So much for adding the photos....... My simple mind can't figure it out.

Merry Christmas to all, glad to be back where I can operate the computer! Long way to go for full recovery tho, at least 2 months till work and then limited till Oct. or so of next year. I'll set pics of my bike up here in a couple of days in a new thread, hit a deer on Oct. 25th in the am.........

Merry Christmas to ALL my VR friends!!

Dano

Merry Christmas to all, glad to be back where I can operate the computer! Long way to go for full recovery tho, at least 2 months till work and then limited till Oct. or so of next year. I'll set pics of my bike up here in a couple of days in a new thread, hit a deer on Oct. 25th in the am.........

Merry Christmas to ALL my VR friends!!

Dano

Dano I took my Ranger Bambi hunting... but I think we are doing something wrong here. Maybe a gun??? Only thing I got hurt was my pocketbook and my Ranger!!

It is really good to see you back on here.

Holy Cow.........

Its a Christmas miracle. The photos magically showed up.

I take back all my yelling and screaming. (Woof Woof Grrrrrrrrrrrr)

Ok, we don't need to send Evan over to try & teach you.

But maybe he should come over & see if there is any normal food at your place & not just all dog food & treats. My TO. Stalker better go with Evan as well, to help sample things. Burppppppp.

:stickpoke::duck::rotf::rotf::rotf::canada:

As another year winds down, I just want to wish all my VentureRider friends and your families a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. At my house, we could find some things to complain about I guess but I would rather focus on the many things that we have to be thankful for.

We don't do the exterior decorating thing but I did get the tree up last weekend. Let's see some pictures of all your trees. :)

Merry Christmas from my family to yours and may the love of God warm your heart.