IGNORED

What is your Christmas present to yourself?

SilvrT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife and I haven't bought for each other or ourselves this year. Will probably wait until after Christmas. Last year we got a 60" Sony HDTV and have enjoyed it very much. We are thinking about a Hot Tub this year but are waiting a bit.

My wife and I do the same thing. We have our kids coming over this year so we went ahead and bought each other a present so we will have something to open for Christmas.

The hot tub idea is a good one! :080402gudl_prv:

My 1984 Yamaha Venture.

I have been thinking of getting a big street bike for a long time. Finally convinced the wife that now was OK. Kids aren't moved away yet but this is a test. I got the bike for a good deal so if, after 3 or 4 years, it turns out that I am not using it much (mid-life crisis ?) I can resell and I won't lose much. If it turns out that we enjoy travelling with the bike, then we can sell and upgrade.

Now I only have to wait the 4 - 5 long painful months till spring.

The absolute truth is I do not want anything. I would be interested in going on a trip on our RSV though. I would rather take and spend the money for that when the weather is right and I am off work for the summer.

I get excited just thinking about it. Where is my whip?

Peggy:big-grin-emoticon:

A Big........ Zero:crying:( and its not a Japanese Zero either)

Geez there Honda -Boy , go ahead and make me feel Guilty

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

NOT ! :rotf::rotf:

But I'll give you that Fishing Trip and some BEER if you can just get down here .

BEER30

We bought a Thor Funmover and a Saturn Vue Dinghy to tow behind.

wow nice, I'm jealous.........:8:

My gift to myself was to take a week off work to be home and enjoy the holidays.....with no stress and no going without sleep!!! ( no pay either but what the hey........!!!)

Wellllll,, I aint much of tv watcher of any sort.. I am more of gearhead type and extremly hardcore in the biker sense of the word.. Therefore, for my Christmas present this year I went and bought a 1961 Harley Softtail framed - Shovel engined - converted belt drive primary connected back to a 4 speed tranny.. Hot that AWESOME old school left over chrome swingarm on her --- even has one of those old school double striped white wall tires on the back!! Old fat bob twin tanks are in ok shape - need some repair but still there!! Its a total basket case and ready for the magic to take place... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cowpuc!! Drove all the way from Michigan to Fon du lac just for me to get my present... hahahahahahahahahh

I am still on cloud nine as it hasnt been taking space in my garage for more then 36 hours yet!!

Thats my story and I am sticking to it!!

'Puc

As always, Pictures to come if anyone is interested,, if not I wont waste the bandwidth.....

wow nice, I'm jealous.........:8:

My gift to myself was to take a week off work to be home and enjoy the holidays.....with no stress and no going without sleep!!! ( no pay either but what the hey........!!!)

cindy you should have never told us.now we can drive you nuts for a whole week.:rotf::rotf::rotfl::rasberry::no-no-no:.you and dale have a very merry christmas. enjoy that time off.bill and linda.

This will have to do... I didn't think it was for Christmas but the wife keeps telling folks it is... :crying::crying::crying: Guess I'll just have to be happy with being able to carry all my toys now... :hurts::hurts::hurts:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/01REDWING/071202Lights001.jpg?t=1198343781

Ok Rod,, you asked so here ya go.. You are seeing it raw,,,, please remember that.. Also gonna try to include a shot of a couple chops I did...

The white/green one sold to a guy in Fargo (personally delivered) and the blue one went to North Carolina (I delivered it personally to a guy on the big Marine base on the South/East corner of NC). I have been building since I was a kid (I remember drawing chops in Kindergarten - no kidding!!!) and have been full time since 97.. Anyway,,,, enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

'Puc