IGNORED

Shirts

scooter45

I have had some e-mail communication with them and here is a copy of it Hopefully I got most of the facts right. but the guy seems really keen on adding 1st Gens to his selection as well as trying to get the color selection as authentic as possible.

Hi I was checking out your web site and was impressed with what you had to offer. I am also a member of venturerider.org . We are a very large close knit membership that are committed to the Venture and Star motorcycles. I have included pictures of the earlier (original) models of the Venture Royal and was wondering if these could be included in your list of choices. The 1st picture was included to complement the second picture as the two tone burgandy/black cherry was a very common color as was the two tone blue for the 1986 - 1993 models known as the first generation MKII models. The third Picture is the original venture royal known as the first generation MKI model, built from 1983 to 1985. The gold or commonly reffered to as Blonde colour is the signiture colour of the Venture Royale and part of its historical status, although it did come in other colours.

If you should go on our web site you will see we have approximatly 11,000 members. The majority are American and Canadian but we have members in other country's as well. We are also very prone to what we refer to as group buys, were individual members will often arrange large orders on behalf of the membership. At the same time We get together several times of the season and depending on how large the gathering is we often order shirts to comemorate the occasion.

Thank you for your time

Ben Bennink

________________________________________________________________________________

I am interested in doing the Venture Royale. The image you sent of the 83-85 model has the perfect perspective. However, I would want to start with the 86-93 models because they would probably be most popular.

Our usual business is one or two items per order. Our most popular shirt, the button down denim shirt, is $54.95 plus $6.95 for shipping one shirt. We could offer a 10% discount to your members. We can also do quantity discounts for multiple items with the same design shipping to one address.

In the picture of the later model one picture has a cover over the triangular opening at the rear cylinder. In another picture you can see the cylinder head. Was the cover an option, model year specific or simply removed by someone?

Could you get a picture of the MKII model that lined up better, similar to the picture of the 85-86 model? I can’t find a great picture on the web. I am attaching a spec for the type of picture I want.

If I sent you thread color samples could you tell me which threads match the Yamaha paint colors? That would be a big help to your members to select the right colors on our site.

Thank you for writing.

Doug

Doug Marlow

dougmarlow@autumnriders.com

AutumnRiders.com

YourBikeYourShirt.com

YourCarYourShirt.com

10 Stonehedge Lane

PO Box 832

W. Falmouth, MA 02574

Phone: 508-540-3273

Fax: 508-540-1337

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Doug, Just FYI the louver on the MKII in the back triangular hole is standard, that is the way they came out off the factory. The bike in the first picture is my own personal bike and I removed the louvers because I wanted the back cylinders to be visible for appearance sake, I just felt it looked better. However other people who have removed them sometimes put them back because of the heat that comes off the engine.

With regards to a better picture I am sure I can acquire one for you without too much trouble.

Ben Bennink

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Great. I look forward to getting the picture.

Is there someone in your group who could help me match thread colors to Venture Royale paint colors, perhaps even telling me what color combinations were offered year-by-year?

Doug

Doug Marlow

dougmarlow@autumnriders.com

AutumnRiders.com

YourBikeYourShirt.com

YourCarYourShirt.com

10 Stonehedge Lane

PO Box 832

W. Falmouth, MA 02574

Phone: 508-540-3273

Fax: 508-540-1337

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Doug check out the attachement. The info may help. In the mean time I will see what I can do to find info of a more visual nature.

Ben Bennink

Edited by saddlebum

:no-no-no: $58 for a button down shirt with custom embroidery is NOT a bad price! Now if you're used to wearing only third world T-shirts from Wally World, then yeah, this might be somewhat of a sticker shock, but out in the real world........ :whistling::whistling::whistling::confused24::confused24::confused24::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke: