IGNORED

No more Venture

Zane

I know I'm gonna get raked over the coals for this, but I have, for good and bad reasons been a HD person. I liked the MK2 Venture for it's power and comfort, but I have a long history with HD and this will be the last one I will own. I found a REALLY clean 99 FLHP cop bike (yeah, it's WHITE) and got a good trade in for the Royale for it, so I bought it. I will at least maintain my membership here for the remainder of the time and maybe longer. What the heck the people here are great and have helped me a LOT with the Venture. Saved me a ton of money! Thanks guys! I really appreciate your help. I have skills enough to handle repairs on the Harley, ya know they ain't that complicated!:rotf:

I will be around for the time being though. Thanks to all of you again! Too many to mention, but as I said, a great place to belong to.

Thanks.

Okay, go ahead all you Harley bashers, I can take it!:stickinouttounge:

I have skills enough to handle repairs on the Harley, ya know they ain't that complicated!:rotf:

Okay, go ahead all you Harley bashers, I can take it!:stickinouttounge:

Seeing as nobody else is jumping in.....

I may as well suggest that your skills will be put to good use....and often! :stickpoke:

Just remember to keep diagrams of how it all goes together when you pick up those parts off the road!!

No matter what ya ride there is always gonna be a "Wannabe" something else.

Me ..... I just try to get along. But I am willing to help the next guy be a "Wannabe".

This lil item takes some folks to the next level. :big-grin-emoticon:

But you won't be needing one will you.

But seriously, enjoy your new ride.

Mike

We will stop at the Dairy Queens and wait for you!!

Just don't get that Hardley attitude. Its not about what you ride but that you RIDE!!

That means, we will send out a search party, just before the DQ runs out of icecream &

no trailering the scoot to meets, you will have to ride it (your name isn't Black Owl).

:stickpoke::rotf::rotf::rotf::080402gudl_prv:

Anyone know what the heck a "Toyota Spider" is?

Could he have meant a CanAm Spyder?

Andy

Convertable, nope not a CanAm, I seen it in Cody Wy.

He can't ride, for now at least. At least, he is getting out & about, meeting up with friends, from this site.

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Just don't get that Hardley attitude. Its not about what you ride but that you RIDE!!

Dan, dont you think that since it is a cop bike. You should stop at donut shops instead of Dairy Queens! Hey the HD thing is ok, I like mine. Having one as a member on this site just improves your sense of humor and sarcasm.......

Dan, dont you think that since it is a cop bike. You should stop at donut shops instead of Dairy Queens! Hey the HD thing is ok, I like mine. Having one as a member on this site just improves your sense of humor and sarcasm.......

I just knew that BJ was gonna be a bad influence once he got his HD......:smile5:

Well now ya cant leave!!!

your going to need us move then ever!!!

Yes your going to need the network of riders here with trailers to tow ya home:stickpoke::banana::buttkick:

and you would miss us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are them pic's

enjoy your new ride:thumbsup2:

Dray

Never had one and never will! (The Hardley attitude that is) See ya at the donut shop as was mentioned!:rotfl: