IGNORED

Visit E-Fishin-C

Midicat

I've seen you all say it but I am curious as to who's willing to do it! It's a ride to Sudbury to see our friend Charlie before it gets too late in the season. 5 hrs from Burlington, ON says...ride up, visit, stay the night, and ride back. Is anyone ready to do this for Charlie?

:think:

Thomas

Edited by Midicat

Passports were required sometime after 9-11. However if you live in a border state to Canada that participates in the new driver's licenses that have a microchip in them you don't need a passport. Eventually every state will have them and those of us to the south should be able to cross the border without a passport.

If you're flying, you MUST have a passport. If you're walking or driving, many are still getting away with a birth certificate and a valid photo ID. They won't allow it forever, though, so you should get your passport.

If you're flying, no way you're getting on a plane without a passport.

:bang head: It's not the best time to come up here....

I will be gone most of September closing up up a few of my friends cottages and 2 weeks of Salmon :fishin: on Manitoulin Island .

The Geese and other birds are started flying south Fall is approaching quickly here now cold mornings and cool days

You guys cant come up anyways ,I dont have any walleye in the freeze

How about a raincheek for next year and I'll cook you guys a great walleye dinner

I will be gone most of September closing up up a few of my friends cottages and 2 weeks of Salmon :fishin: on Manitoulin Island .

The Geese and other birds are started flying south Fall is approaching quickly here now cold mornings and cool days

How about a raincheek for next year and I'll cook you guys a great walleye dinner

I'm in :thumbsup2:

...How about a raincheek for next year and I'll cook you guys a great walleye dinner...

Ok. Let's start working on picking a date to ride up to the Nickel North. How does July 07-08 work for everyone interested in seeing Charlie on HIS turf? How is that for the fish fry, Charlie? The ride is 6 hrs from the Niagara Region so leaving at 7am gets me there by 1pm. If you're closer, it's less time. And if you're further....well you get the idea. There's lots of highway riding. Maybe a two night stay. Arrive Saturday afternoon and spend Sunday with our buddy and then leave on Monday morning.

I don't know for sure. Let's work this out.

:thumbsup2:

Thomas

Edited by Midicat
forgot to ask Charlie

yep! Buys a BOAT then give ya the big brush offattachment.php?attachmentid=60444&stc=1&d=1314853544

Dray :smile5:

Ok. Let's start working on picking a date to ride up to the Nickel North. How does July 07-08 work for everyone interested in seeing Charlie on HIS turf? How is that for the fish fry, Charlie? The ride is 6 hrs from the Niagara Region so leaving at 7am gets me there by 1pm. If you're closer, it's less time. And if you're further....well you get the idea. There's lots of highway riding. Maybe a two night stay. Arrive Saturday afternoon and spend Sunday with our buddy and then leave on Monday morning.

Thomas

That works, :dancefool:

Thomas

Are you suggesting "Maintenance Day" north at Charlie's?

Are you suggesting "Maintenance Day" north at Charlie's?

I don't have the Room and property to support a Maintainance Day BUT I m positive that Evan won't mind to have it at his second home on Lake Nipissing, Callander,ontario He's hinting for awhile now

He has the property and a huge garage to have it

I don't have the Room and property to support a Maintainance Day BUT I m positive that Evan won't mind to have it at his second home on Lake Nipissing, Callander,ontario He's hinting for awhile now

He has the property and a huge garage to have it

That'd be AWESOME!!! So much closer for us!!! Of course, the Maritimes would be even better but we can't have everything!!

If you are going to have it in Ontario, though, might I suggest the END of June rather than the beginning? It was damn cold here and wet, wet, wet, this June - miserable biking weather. It's July before it gets really warm in these parts.

Thomas

Robin and I would be up for this.. We've been to Evan and Anne's and that isn't all that far from Sudbury. Also my inlaws are in the area as well. They also have some room. Closer yet to Charlie..

Anyhow this is starting to look like a Good idea..

:confused24:

Thomas

Count me in,Thomas. Charlie or no Charlie. Since you have given out the dates, you have given Charlie ample time to plan his disappearance.:bang head:

Sounds like a good idea, though. We could ride the Manitoulin area too, if time permits.

So lets see how this works out. We dont want to impose this on any one, unless they decide and send out invitations. I will be keeping my eyes open, on this thread.

Could plan some time in fall to see the fall colour too.:confused24:

Abdul.

Edited by chabicheka