IGNORED

Just curious

Black Owl

My vote would be for Eastern area next year. But that is strictly being greedy on our part. We are planning a month long bike trip to the Maritimes and eastern seaboard.

We were hoping the ralley would be out east because of this and then we could kill a couple of birds with one stone.

We will be looking at the options. To be honest, I'm looking more towards the east for next year. Possibly somewhere in West Virginia or even the Northeast like the Vermont area if somebody would step up in that area. There is some fantastic riding in the White Mountains.

Is there a format in place and help available, from previous area's that organized, for hosting? Like average number of hotel rooms needed, average number of people attending, how many rides are needed, vendor list etc. or is it left up to the local group organizing it to start from scratch each year? I guess I should ask is there a "committee" nationally or internationally that oversees all of this or does it fall on one who raises his hand.These may sound like stupid questions, but I'm new to Venture Rider so don't know answers.

Is there a format in place and help available, from previous area's that organized, for hosting? Like average number of hotel rooms needed, average number of people attending, how many rides are needed, vendor list etc. or is it left up to the local group organizing it to start from scratch each year? I guess I should ask is there a "committee" nationally or internationally that oversees all of this or does it fall on one who raises his hand.These may sound like stupid questions, but I'm new to Venture Rider so don't know answers.

Nice way to get to know folks. Put together an International Rally. Piece of cake :whistling: If this ends up out east, I'll make my vacation accordingly. Going around the Great lakes next year and will try and time it so be able to attend.