IGNORED

Happy Birthday Patti

b2dad

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!! :cool10:

Mike

Sucking up trying to get her to buy some rootbeers aren't you? I'll see her in a couple of weeks in Dresden. They invited me to stay a night and then ride to vogel. They wanted me to talk you and Cherie into coming along and I told them I would, I mean that I already did. Yea that's it. My story and I'm sticking to it

Rick

Mike

Sucking up trying to get her to buy some rootbeers aren't you? I'll see her in a couple of weeks in Dresden. They invited me to stay a night and then ride to vogel. They wanted me to talk you and Cherie into coming along and I told them I would, I mean that I already did. Yea that's it. My story and I'm sticking to it

Rick

if you go down there without your diamond cuts on your bike... patti will make fun of you!:rotf:she and don are my best sales staff!! sure wish you had invited us... i mean i wish we had time to go along.......them folks down yonder are the best you will ever meet.

mike

Guest scarylarry

Happy B-day Patti..

They must have lit the candles around 7 tonight I saw a severe blaze coming from your way around that time..:rotf::rotf:

Scary Larry: Yes, thank goodness we have a great fire dept here. they arrived in time to put out the blaze.

Carbon One: Glad to hear you are almost home. Sorry you had trouble. Hope you feel good really soon.

eusa1: Thanks for the comment, and yes, we are your best sales staff. If someone DOES come down without those diamond cut jugs...they better watch out! LOL

Rick: What is wrong with a little sucking up? Works for me!!

Yama Mama: Thanks for the pool boy. He was right handy tonite!!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. What an awesome birthday. Wish I had one every day.