IGNORED

Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

Metal is going pretty easy if leg wasn't sore. I don't like the way the Ridge Cap fits on this stuff. With a good storm I don't see how it keep from leaking.

Looking at the pictures I can almost see your concern, but I really don't have a comment as to how it should be done or how it works.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metal is going pretty easy if leg wasn't sore. I don't like the way the Ridge Cap fits on this stuff. With a good storm I don't see how it keep from leaking.

My building package had foam to put under the ridge cap, where it goes across the ridges

Too Late!! Done started.

I do have the 3 rib metal. I looked at it for a while and put them on the flats. I guess I'll find out.

Your doing it right from the way it sounds ( never found the pic ) in the flats you are using the screws with the rubber washer :stickpoke: You should have some shorter screws for stitching the ribs may be one at the bottom and one or two either halfway or 1/4 th the way then 3/4 way up ridge cap will catch the last one.

I was going to try it on their car....Pink? or Purple??

You sound like the guy I hired to paint my porch for $200. He came to the door after 2 hours and said "I'm done, but it wasn't a Porch, it was a Ferrari..."

Tried to pick up limb bigger than I could handle. Big heave to force it over side of road. It broke loose all at once and I went over hill head first into big oak. Those things are hard. Leg took a thumping on the way. It was just sore and bruised. Crutches for couple days but have parked them again.

Edited by Yammer Dan