IGNORED

Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I fell from a ladder I was in a cast for 6 weeks, a brace for 4 weeks and off work for 4 months!

And I was only 5 ft. up!

Messed me up for life.

(at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

Then it's carried :smile5:

there ya go Dan.... all sorted :sign woo hoo:

Now we gotta wait till NEXT year for a Maintenance Day/ cookout at Dans!! It'll be that long till we get to chase his neighbors out of the "Hood"!!

Now we gotta wait till NEXT year for a Maintenance Day/ cookout at Dans!! It'll be that long till we get to chase his neighbors out of the "Hood"!!

Number of neighbors is going down. Bunch of strange looking black spots around?? Word is out that crazy old man around here don't like dope... Like to meet him.

Had a pretty good shower this afternoon. Warden and I sat in Garage with a cup of Coffee and watched it rain!!! Snug as a bug!! No leaks!! Rain drumming on roof. I know where I can take naps now!!! Roof is not done but it sure was nice!! With just the underlayment and part of the Drip Edge no leaks anywhere. With the metal it should really sound good in there.

Has anybody seen the warden other than yammer???! Im just saying.

Yup, Grump & I was there at Dan's, last year....... I also talk with her, from time to time, as well, if she is the one picking up the phone. There are other members, that have met her.

:canada:

I'm sure that she would never find out. But Dan, what is her email address in case we want to send her a message and let her know that...uh....that you ...uh....didn't post the picture...yea...that's what we would tell her. :whistling:

Lets see....That Freebird..you know how good he is on computers....somebody must have snuck in my pics. I don't know how that got there!!! If she comes to MD....:whistling::whistling: