IGNORED

My dad passed on today.

Gary N.

Gary,Deb And I Hate to hear this Im glad we got to share some conversation about him in the past. Our prayers are with you and the family. We are always here for you guys. Love Ya"ll,Tom and Debby

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday, our minister gave a sermon, regarding Dads, that put tears in my eyes! Made me wish my Dad was still alive just so I could hug him! Truly glad you got that Father's Day with yours one last time! Sorry for you loss and prayers sent!

I am so sorry to hear this my friend, we talked about him the last time we were able to see you at MD. I wish nothing but the best for your family, take care of yourself and if there is anything we can do you know the #....

Sorry to hear of your loss Gary.

I just went through it myself not long ago, and your are right. Even though you know his end of time is approaching, it doesnt make it any easier.

Glad you were able to spend fathers day with him. Another memory to cherish.

Just to let my VR family and friends know that my dad passed on today, the 16th anniversary of my mothers death. I was honoured to be able to have one last father's day with him yesterday and even though he wasn't awake I gave him a shave and I think he knew I was there. Dad has been in failing health for the last few months and although we knew his time was near, it doesn't make it any easier. He was 91 years old and he lived a long and full life.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Star4772

Lost my dad 26 years ago. My mom is 85 and her memory is going. its hard to lose them but good when you are able to show them how much you love them while they're still here. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Gary, I am very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing and wish your sorrow and loss to be filled with love and such great memories. I'm sure your Dad was able to feel your touch and love pass through to him while you where shaving him.

gary i am sorry to hear this sad news. you did have one last special fathers day with him. you said it best that you felt he knew you were there. and by god you were. may you and your family have the lord's blessing and love at this hard time in ya'll life.

reguards

don c.