IGNORED

How are you spending your Father's Day?

Yama Mama

Well, I started out this morning by removing a bad idler pulley from the Snapper Zero Turn. Can't buy a new one today though so I will have to try to find one and then install it next weekend.

So, pretty much was just taking it easy but now I had to get up and go run cold water in my eyes....trying to wash away that image of Yammer in his Fruit of the Looms. :) YIKES...hope it's not burned into my one good retina. :whistling:

Still in Jacksonville, Fl. Rode down to the beach today, and had one of my favorite breakfasts(Red Snapper). Relaxing in the cool hotel room right now. Going to a cookout at a friend's condo later.

Heading toward home in the morning.

It's been a great Fathers Day week for me....

Got to take my oldest for a trip in the truck before she goes off to college....

Delivered in El Paso,Tx. and be in Tyler,Tx. for Monday morning...

We stopped in Ft.Worth at BillyBobs to see the worlds largest honkytonk...

My kid says she is so moving to Texas...:yikes:

It's been a great Fathers Day week for me....

Got to take my oldest for a trip in the truck before she goes off to college....

Delivered in El Paso,Tx. and be in Tyler,Tx. for Monday morning...

We stopped in Ft.Worth at BillyBobs to see the worlds largest honkytonk...

My kid says she is so moving to Texas...:yikes:

What does Shari say about that?

Yama Mama

Worked on the bike a little yesterday and cut grass. Got up this morning and rode over to Dublin, GA to have dinner(lunch to you city folks) with my wife at "Ole Times Country Buffet". Great food, BTW!!!Rode around a bit after that. Back at home now getting ready for another work week starting at 4 am in the morning. All in all, a good couple of days.

I sure hate to hear that unless that is how you like to spend the day.

Yama Mama

Not really just live alone and no one here to see. My daughter called and my son also. Just the way it is. Oh well I will survive.:confused24:

Well, I started out this morning by removing a bad idler pulley from the Snapper Zero Turn. Can't buy a new one today though so I will have to try to find one and then install it next weekend.

So, pretty much was just taking it easy but now I had to get up and go run cold water in my eyes....trying to wash away that image of Yammer in his Fruit of the Looms. :) YIKES...hope it's not burned into my one good retina. :whistling:

I had the exact same thought "Yammer in his fruit of looms" now there's a sight you never want to see.....I'm blind I'm blind ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock3:

Being lazy and staying under the A/C. Too hot to be outside. The middle and youngest young'uns came with DQ cake and presents. :bighug:

The oldest one called from GA to say "Happy Father's Day, Oh and can you send us $20.00." :headache:

Spent a while watching my new RLAP V DVD. :cool10:

Went for brekkie @ Bon's on Broadway (the coolest and cheapest place around), went grocery shopping... well, Nina did the shopping, I just "people watched"... then went to IKEA and got us a sheepskin for the scoot.... and now I'm just "chillin" with a nice R&C (or 3) and some great blues blastin on the stereo ! ... Steak goes on the barbie around 6! yuummmmmmmmm

EDIT: It's now 7PM and here's the STEAK!!

yummmmmmmmm

[ATTACH]57707[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]57708[/ATTACH]

('scuse the baked potatoe pieces)

Edited by SilvrT

Had to go to the legion for our general meeting and elections. I refused to run again. Yesss, after all these years I finally get off the executive. Went home and celebrated with G&T on the sun deck, Howlin' Wolf on the stereo.

I am enjoying the vasectomy I got at 22 years old. As you can tell I decided early in life that kids were not in my future. It was a decision I have never regretted. My wife at the time and I were DINKS. Double income, no kids.

That said, I hope all of you fathers had a great day. Kids are great as long as they go home after an hour.

Had to go to the legion for our general meeting and elections. I refused to run again. Yesss, after all these years I finally get off the executive. Went home and celebrated with G&T on the sun deck, Howlin' Wolf on the stereo.

Nice to see another Howling Wolf fan. Ever listen to the Mississippi Shieks?

I spent the day at the Minnesota Fair Grounds ogling 11,000 street rod.

Boy there are some really talented people.

Stopped to talk as many people as I could and BS'ed about cars and what ever else came up.

I saw some really great cars, every thing from stock to wild.

Then on the way home we stopped and had a steak for supper.

Goda love it.:missingtooth:

Steve

I had a pretty good fathers day. Spent the day at my son Jakes house helping him put up a 24' pool. we leveled the dirt on sat, then put up the wall on sun am. got the liner in it early yesterday afternoon, got it stretched and started filling it. gonna put the top rails on tuesday night. So since we worked all fathers day weekend, we have a golf date for next sunday am, then gonna spend next sunday pm in the pool with him, his wife, and the grandkids, with a bucket of margaritas for the adults.

I had a pretty good fathers day. Spent the day at my son Jakes house helping him put up a 24' pool. we leveled the dirt on sat, then put up the wall on sun am. got the liner in it early yesterday afternoon, got it stretched and started filling it. gonna put the top rails on tuesday night. So since we worked all fathers day weekend, we have a golf date for next sunday am, then gonna spend next sunday pm in the pool with him, his wife, and the grandkids, with a bucket of margaritas for the adults.

Sounds good, I will be there around oneish!

Have Fun!

Yama Mama