IGNORED

Brantford Ride Night

Marcarl

Oh Oh!!!! You just gave Big Tom a very good reason to come across the border Thomas...

That would be great! He needs to eat a salad before any ice cream tho. Its a Canadian thing. :rotf:

Edited by Midicat

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a passport and bring a few bucks to pay bridge toll depending on where you cross....and your dreams can come true.

http://gocanada.about.com/od/faqscrossingtheborde1/p/border_tips.htm

Thank you for the information. I will give this some thought. Money is always a problem now a days. How much for bridge tolls in american moneys. ? Never heard of this before. Toll roads, but not bridges.

Fuzzy

Guest Swifty
Thank you for the information. I will give this some thought. Money is always a problem now a days. How much for bridge tolls in american moneys. ? Never heard of this before. Toll roads, but not bridges.

Fuzzy

Currency exchange rates can be retrieved from many websites, just google it or go to your bank's website. Recently, the currencies are almost the same value.

If you are crossing near Niagara Falls...

http://niagarafallsbridges.com/toll_costs_vehicle_definitions.php3

You haven't heard about toll bridges before, EH? Well Brother, you got to get out and RIDE that bike some. If you are sticking to the interstates....

http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/ohim/tollpage/t1part1.htm

and if you are staying off the interstates....

http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/ohim/tollpage/t1part2.htm

sooo the good ole USofA has many TOLL bridges to add to your travelling experience!

:080402gudl_prv:

:sign back to topic:

Can't make it this Wednesday,,,, it's too far to ride,,,, uummmm,,,, no,,,,, wrong excuse, got a meeting that should have been on Tuesday, but got put to Wednesday,,,ya that's it,,,, so maybe we'll ride on Thursday instead,,, we'll see.

Can't make it this Wednesday,,,, it's too far to ride,,,, uummmm,,,, no,,,,, wrong excuse, got a meeting that should have been on Tuesday, but got put to Wednesday,,,ya that's it,,,, so maybe we'll ride on Thursday instead,,, we'll see.

Reminds me of a silly saying:

This Monday, which next Tuesday

There will be a mother's meeting

For father's only

Admission free, pay at the door

Take a seat and sit on the floor :)

• 3 weeks later...

We're riding tonight,,, probably to Erin,,, good ice-cream stop there,,and I need need some parts and the guy is nice enough to go out to his shop to help me out,,, so I think that's what we'll do. July 06 2011

We're riding tonight,,, probably to Erin,,, good ice-cream stop there,,and I need need some parts and the guy is nice enough to go out to his shop to help me out,,, so I think that's what we'll do. July 06 2011

Hey Carl...

Sleepy may be on his way there. See his thread below.

Have a safe ride. Will try to make it some day if you are planning on riding east of you. that way will make it a short ride going back home.

Abdul.:canada:

Went for ride to Erin Wed. with Carl-Marca---Wayne(Wizard756)-Robin.Great ride!!!!!!!!Great company!!!!!!!! I put on 265klm myself (plus 45klm to Carl's first).Hoping to go again next Wed. also!

Good to have you along,,, see you next week.

Hey Evan and Ben....

wanna come?

Me and Ray will most likely meet in mississauga area and leave from there around 4 pm, if not a bit earlier.

e mail me. i will do final check on my email at 2 pm. my number is 416 292 4801. ( home).

email anoormohamed@yahoo.ca

Abdul.:canada:

Wish I could but I work 3:30 To midnight Mon to Fri. But I sure could go for another good weekend ride.

Had the group over at the house tonight. I was serving ice cream (chocolate or vanilla) with choice of strawberry, caramel, or chocolate sauce, real whipped cream and maraschino cherries. Oh, and of course, coffee.

We had Don (XV1100SE) & Nancy, Carl & Marca, Wayne & Robin, Ray (Payshaw), and Phil (sleepy2). So great to have them over! I have been asked to organize a Saturday or Sunday ride for those of us who can't do the Wednesday night ritual. I will post more info on a separate thread. Thanks for a great visit guys!

Thomas :smile5:

Edited by Midicat

Thanks for having us Thomas,, it was a great ride, and an even greater place to stop. Got home about 11:45 with SleepyII and XV100SE still looking their pillows. Left the young birds in Caledonia, made sure they were at least safely in their own home town. Don't have any idea what they might do if we didn't make sure, you know how parents are.

The ice cream is something to come out for, next time we could maybe even invite some foreigners over.

Abdul you missed a nice ride.I know it is a pain for you and me to get out there but sometimes you just have to just give in to pleasure. We had a great ride from Carl's to Toms place. Carl let me be his second.He was affraid my little Honda could not keep up to his Venture. He told me later he had disconnected one of his spark plugs just to make sure I could keep up (LOL)

It was a fun time for all.You were missed.:backinmyday: