IGNORED

Aussie Annie & Quickstep in U.S.A.

Aussie Annie

The start of our journey through the U.S. started with MD in Ohio.....now that's what I call startin' with a "bang" :sign woo hoo:

We are now in Fairborn, Ohio --staying for a couple of days to let my legs rest, and AL wants to check out the USAF museum here.

We then head to Kentucky. Will keep you all up to date in here from time to time.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is one of my favorite places to visit, but then I am an airplane nut.:yikes: I also have a friend that works there. He volunteers as a guide, and builds LARGE WWII replica RC planes for a hefty sum.

We are in Louisville, Kentucky now.......boy it's hot! We are going to look around this area for a couple of days, then head for Tennesee

Miss you all :)

Hello Aussie and Al. Well I was going to let you know that I live near I-64, east side at around the 145 mile marker. Was going to tell you to blow your horn as you pass. But I realize you will be going down I-75 south. I live about a half mile from the interstate. Wanted to say that it was nice meeting you all at Freebirds and to say a special thanks again for the time,effort,and money you spent on the badges. I will always keep this. Be safe and God's speed to you and Al.

PS; Thanks for the Australian hanker-chef/bandanna that I won in the drawing. I used it on my ride back from Freebirds to Mansfield that evening. It was so hot and I left my sunscreen in my bike bag in Mansfield. So I dipped the hanker-chef in my melted ice cooler water and rapped around my neck covering the back of my neck to help keep from getting burned. Worked great,and kept me cool.

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD
Forgetful...

Hey Squidley, he went there today :)

Thats a very cool place if you like aviation stuff :thumbsup2:

We are in Louisville, Kentucky now.......boy it's hot! We are going to look around this area for a couple of days, then head for Tennesee

Miss you all :)

Monkey Boy went to the Jim Beam Burbon distillery off of I 65 on his way back to Texas. Might be a neat stop to make and see how they make Burbon out of Moonshine

:scratchchin:

The start of our journey through the U.S. started with MD in Ohio.....now that's what I call startin' with a "bang" :sign woo hoo:

We are now in Fairborn, Ohio --staying for a couple of days to let my legs rest, and AL wants to check out the USAF museum here.

We then head to Kentucky. Will keep you all up to date in here from time to time.

Enjoy your very special adventure Annie and Al. Hope to see you again near the end of your journey.

Don't know what part of TN you all are going to but if you make it to the south middle below Nashville, Jack Daniels is in Lynchburg. Nice little town and true fact a dry county. Visit Miss Mary Bobo for lunch a great place to eat. You both have a great time visiting the US and seeing many things that most of us americans have not even seen, LOL.

Robert 'TheKid'

Don't know your route plans but I will be in Birmingham next week for a 2 day meeting. Meeting ends at 4:30 tuesday and wednesday. Would love to meet you. Will probably spend a couple days with my son in Montgomery thursday and friday. If you get down this way please call me. I'll put my number in my profile. If you get down to Biloxi a comfortable bed awaits you except that I have to go out of town on the 24th-27th. Otherwise we would love to meet you and have you stay. If you don't get down here let me know your route and maybe I can ride to you on the weekend. Have a safe trip !!!!

We are gonna visit with B2Mom and B2Dad....but Jack Daniels will be a must. Alan has been waiting to go there since we planned this trip!

Not gonna use "Gypsy" (our GPS). Today.......and we will use all small country roads, so-- you may never see us again LOL

Annie and AL it was nice meeting you have a safe trip and maybe i will see you at some other meets and eats oh by the way since you are in KY and TN if you hear banjos keep moving :rotf::rotf::rotf:not really that is a very nice part of the country

We are gonna visit with B2Mom and B2Dad....but Jack Daniels will be a must. Alan has been waiting to go there since we planned this trip!

Not gonna use "Gypsy" (our GPS). Today.......and we will use all small country roads, so-- you may never see us again LOL

Well Alan is in for a treat at Jack Daniels. I am a Tennesse Squire and I still enjoy it every time I go. The roads there are good too. Check out 129 going into Petersburg TN, head south out of town on 50 and turn right onto 129 and just follow. Good twisties and curvers. Y'all enjoy your visit.

Had a great day today. Turned off GyPSy.....and took all country roads through Indiana and Kentucky. Early evening we found a motel in Paducah KY. Went to a fantastic seafood restaurant for dinner

The restaurant wasn't Long John Silver by chance?

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Had a great day today. Turned off GyPSy.....and took all country roads through Indiana and Kentucky. Early evening we found a motel in Paducah KY. Went to a fantastic seafood restaurant for dinner

Aussie, are you and Al riding ? Or was that big mobile home I saw at Freebirds yours ? Sorry, I did not get to see what you all came in on or in. Just wondering. Sounds like your having a great time, and welcome, from the Bluegrass State of Kentucky, my home sweet home. Have you any pictures to share ?

Fuzzy

Aussie, are you and Al riding ? Or was that big mobile home I saw at Freebirds yours ? Sorry, I did not get to see what you all came in on or in. Just wondering. Sounds like your having a great time, and welcome, from the Bluegrass State of Kentucky, my home sweet home. Have you any pictures to share ?

Fuzzy

they have a minivan.