IGNORED

Aussie Annie & Quickstep in U.S.A.

Aussie Annie

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like you two had a great ride, and a good time. Sounds like we all enjoyed having you,, and those who didn't must have forgot to post.... can't imagine though that that even happened, except if somebody got moosed too often.

Have a great flight home, and hope to see you two again. We'll try to look after America wile you're gone.

It was sincerely our pleasure to host you for a short time. Maintenance Day is not a good time to spend with people one on one as there is just way too much going on but we enjoyed the little time that we had. I hope that this is a trip that will bring you many years of memories and smiles and that we see you both again in the near future.

It was really nice meeting you both. What an epi adventure you had in North America. I am sure the many many miles you both put on those scoots are great memories. Hope that "yawl" make the trip across the pond again some time soon. Safe Travels home and Ride Safe. We all have our fingers crossed things work out back home.

Well Annie and Al let me add my good wishes for a safe trip home. My visit with you was short. (met you at Bongo Bobs and Becky's for the 4th of July) but memorable, I'm glad i got the opportunity to sit and chat a while. good luck with the settlement on your case . I hope it goes in your favor.:thumbsup2: