IGNORED

Aussie Annie & Quickstep in U.S.A.

Aussie Annie

Alan and I are changing our plans slightly. We have to watch the finances, as they are thinning out a bit....so, we are going to cut our touring a bit over this side and head back towards Canada to cut the mileage down on the rental car. So sorry we don't get to meet as many of you folk as we would have liked.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan and I are changing our plans slightly. We have to watch the finances, as they are thinning out a bit....so, we are going to cut our touring a bit over this side and head back towards Canada to cut the mileage down on the rental car. So sorry we don't get to meet as many of you folk as we would have liked.
hey annie, ive been following your route, wish you could stop in eureka springs on your way to canada.and meet some more of us venture riders. sounds like your pretty close. its a great must see tourist area too. bill :welcome1:

we are going to cut our touring a bit over this side and head back towards Canada.

Not sure what part of Canada you're heading for, but if you end up going through Wisconsin, let me know. M&E or M&D or a place to stay, Let me know.

Enjoy your travels, Scooter Bob

since it is a dry county, hope you drank their lemonaide, it is the best I've ever had and makes me go back anytine I'm in the area. Chilled just right, sweet and tangy.

Also a Squire.

Shamue

What an absolutely great day we had with B2mom and B2dad. We left early this morning and went to the Jack Daniels distillery in Lynchburg. What a hoot traveling with this pair :) Don and I sparred with each other all day!

I couldn't do all the tour, but Alan and patti enjoyed it.....Don stayed with me as the heat in the fermentation room Would have affected his health ( no jokes) Drove home in a thunder storm -- we are now having drinks :)

Good news: got email to say customs have released container to agriculture dept for inspection HOORAH

Hope we cleaned that Trike well enough!

Didn't realize Hardleys were an agricultural product... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Walter (aka "Djavagoodweegend" According to Annie's MD button:cool10:)

Good news: got email to say customs have released container to agriculture dept for inspection HOORAH

Hope we cleaned that Trike well enough!

Didn't realize Hardleys were an agricultural product... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Walter (aka "Djavagoodweegend" According to Annie's MD button:cool10:)

Max speed, is comparable to a farm tractor...... :stirthepot: :stickpoke::duck::rotf::rotf::rotf::canada:

where are you going in Tennessee? You know, a week from Wed we will be in Knoxville wingdinging...why don't you join us. It will be a "hoot"!:rotf: Just couldn't resist...but seriously, I would love seeing you two again. Know that if you are around here you two have a place to stay...love you both. Sharon and Stacey

where are you going in Tennessee? You know, a week from Wed we will be in Knoxville wingdinging...why don't you join us. It will be a "hoot"!:rotf: Just couldn't resist...but seriously, I would love seeing you two again. Know that if you are around here you two have a place to stay...love you both. Sharon and Stacey

Thanks guys........and Hoot, Hoot back at ya :)

Rick and Shirley invited some of their rider friends around last night for a BBQ and to say Hi to the Aussies. Great night....great people :)

We are humbled by all you wonderful Venture Riders opening your homes to us, and showing us such a great time. :)

Heading to Milwaukee :)

If you get the chance to meet up again with IH Truck Guy aka Driver Dan make sure he brings Shari, his wife with him. They will tell you stories that will have your guts hurting! Have fun you 2!

MOOSE!!!

If you get the chance to meet up again with IH Truck Guy aka Driver Dan make sure he brings Shari, his wife with him. They will tell you stories that will have your guts hurting! Have fun you 2!

MOOSE!!!

Don't think he's home.

MOOOSE back at ya:)