• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning on going there after work and see him again, hopefully he'll be able to leave withing a day or so. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers, both he and I, along with all the family appreciate it

:)

hi all

they let me go home this afternoon, my monkey roscio was making too much noise. thanks to all of the family here for all the wishes and prayers. i'am truly blessed to be thought of by all the family i have here. i will be home for about 30 days before going back to work. as of now i don't know if i'll be making the international in cody or don's mx day. ( having to use all of my sick & vacation time ) but watch out for next year.

best reguards to all

don c.

Glad it is all over, Don. Based on what you told me, you are a tough guy...this is just another speed bump. Take care and heal quickly...you have a lot of fans to see. PS...guess this is a bad time to mention an Iron Butt event?!

Glad to hear you doing well.

Not to frighten you but I have a friend who ran into complications because he thought he was tough and did too much too soon so go slow and give things time to heal.

On the up side all my other friends who have been through this came through superbly.

hi all

thanks for all the prayers, thoughts and well wishes. i'am blessed to have so many friends & family here. i'll be going back to the doctor monday to have the staples and cather ( i hate this thing ) pulled out. i'll be getting a report about the lympod glands, but the doc sayed he didn't see any issuses while he was in there. looks like i'll be missin another international and don's mx day this year. but i can't waite till next year. hope to meet up with ya'll some where down the road.

best reguards

don c.