IGNORED

new member here

starrider2010

So I have just joined this forum, wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. I am on my third royal star venture. I started with a 1996 roal star tour classic thati bought in 2004 with 7000 miles on it, when i finished with it, it had 87,000 on it by the middle of 2007. I bought a new 06 royal star midnight venture, which was running strong until someone ran it over while parked last week. Good thing my insurance covered what was left on the loan plus enough ectra to get another motorcycle. A new 2010 royal star venture s. Yes, I like the motorcycle, I dont own a car, i ride all the time, and in southern california traffic, it absolutely saves me time and gas over driving a car. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Hey Larry,

Welcome to the forum. Great bunch of people here, you'll have fun and learn a thing or two about your scoot. Condor, (Jack) is good people, and if you get a chance to take a ride with him, he will do you right. V7Goose is another encyclopedia of knowledge about the Second Gens.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, and almost ANY member can be seduced with Ice Cream!Except Big Tom, he's a ROCK! :thumbsup2:

Earl

Don't be afraid to ask questions, and almost ANY member can be seduced with Ice Cream!Except Big Tom, he's a ROCK! :thumbsup2:

Earl

:yikes:.................:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): liar liar pants on fire..............:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): I can also be seduced with :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):