IGNORED

Who "Has the Venture Rider International Banner??

Condor

Could you check with him to see if he still has them or if not where he sent them??

I tried to find his contact info, but finally gave up.

Edit: I just sent him an Email....

Edited by Condor

Reiny's off the hook. There wasn't a banner at Kitchner. The pic is of a Rally in '08. Now I'm wondering if there was one at the Hub.... or Potato Creek?? Maybe the banner doesn't exist??? I remember signing one at Venture West III in Susanville, but I think that one went to Don....

Reiny's off the hook. There wasn't a banner at Kitchner. The pic is of a Rally in '08. Now I'm wondering if there was one at the Hub.... or Potato Creek?? Maybe the banner doesn't exist??? I remember signing one at Venture West III in Susanville, but I think that one went to Don....

Yes that was a STAR Banner I brought it out there and it's in Freebirds garage.

On another note...the banner in your pic Jack, the one at the '08 Kitchener Rally is in my garage. I came home and pulled it out and all I need to know is where to send it to.

Squid, sent you an e-mail - let me know if you received that e-mail - that is great - our host hotel will be displaying our banner proudly - just talked to them again tonight. Thanks, everyone, for your efforts in locating this. :thumbsup:

Squid, sent you an e-mail - let me know if you received that e-mail - that is great - our host hotel will be displaying our banner proudly - just talked to them again tonight. Thanks, everyone, for your efforts in locating this. :thumbsup:

Vic,

Jack sent me the address to the skyline and the c/o person, I'll get it mailed off in a few days :)