IGNORED

Who "Has the Venture Rider International Banner??

Condor

Since there will be several countries represented and their flags flown together, and beings that I'm on our state Color/Honor guard, just thought I'd throw in a bit of info taken from US flag etiquette manual.

When flown with flags of States, communities, or societies on separate and adjacent flagpoles that are of the same height and in a straight line, the Flag of the United States is always placed in the position of honor -- to its own right. When a group of flags from States or localities or pennants of societies, the flag should be at the center and at the highest point. The other flags may be smaller but none may be larger. No other flag ever should be placed above the U.S. Flag. The Flag of the United States is always the first flag raised and the last to be lowered when flags are flown from adjacent flagpoles.

When hung with the national banner of other countries, each flag must be displayed from a separate pole of the same height. Each flag should be approximately the same size. They should be raised and lowered simultaneously. The flag of one nation may not be displayed above that of another nation.

Forgot to add, more then likely the flags will be hung together, so in that case they still are to be hung evenly when not on a pole. This way our friends and neighbors get the respect deserved. I hope this isn't construed as political but I love seeing several countries flags presented and 2 of our closest allies being honored. I can't make Cody this year due to another ride I'm going on but if someone could take a picture with your group and the flags, I would truly appreciate a copy. God Bless. Mike

Edited by Mikealiasmike
forgot to add what to do when not on pole.

Can't agree more Mike...these flags [3] have been together fighting for it's citizens a long time.

Group photo a must :thumbsup2:

In my email signature, I have "Thank you Australia, you've been a friend in EVERY battle" Australia has helped the US every time we've asked and has NEVER turned us down. God Bless

Since there will be several countries represented and their flags flown together, and beings that I'm on our state Color/Honor guard, just thought I'd throw in a bit of info taken from US flag etiquette manual.

When flown with flags of States, communities, or societies on separate and adjacent flagpoles that are of the same height and in a straight line, the Flag of the United States is always placed in the position of honor -- to its own right. When a group of flags from States or localities or pennants of societies, the flag should be at the center and at the highest point. The other flags may be smaller but none may be larger. No other flag ever should be placed above the U.S. Flag. The Flag of the United States is always the first flag raised and the last to be lowered when flags are flown from adjacent flagpoles.

When hung with the national banner of other countries, each flag must be displayed from a separate pole of the same height. Each flag should be approximately the same size. They should be raised and lowered simultaneously. The flag of one nation may not be displayed above that of another nation.

Forgot to add, more then likely the flags will be hung together, so in that case they still are to be hung evenly when not on a pole. This way our friends and neighbors get the respect deserved. I hope this isn't construed as political but I love seeing several countries flags presented and 2 of our closest allies being honored. I can't make Cody this year due to another ride I'm going on but if someone could take a picture with your group and the flags, I would truly appreciate a copy. God Bless. Mike

Thank you Sir, so glad that you made mention and request for this honor. This is truly a respectful and very important issue to understand (handling of the flags of our countries). God Bless Them All ....:325: