IGNORED

Welcome back Yammer....

Skid

He was gone? Thought it wa pretty quite around here lately? :stirthepot:

Now we know

Larry

PS: Yammer I just seen where ya been having health problems with the gut. Sorry to hear that. Praying you'll find out the cause and get on the mend soon.

Edited by Carbon_One

Hope all progresses well. :thumbsup2: And you might be able to cage it to MD??????

CAGE IT?? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

OK Littlw update I can't sit here long tend to fall out of chair. They couldn't find Gall Bladder because it wasn't there. Came apart. Rotted and went down all thru my guts. Not good. They opened me up and got what they could but guts were still full of poison. Its been rough. I ate 1/3 of a bowl of soup Sun and got sick. A few bites a day at best. Great Diet but I wouldn't recommend it. I'm so weak getting out of bed is a major operation. But I'm getting there. Might eat a little today.

THANKS SKID!! Did you get a new Durango? One passed me when I was coming home from horsepital about the time for you.

Dan,

Sorry you went through this. I came close to that stage of gall bladder disease because I was waiting on mine to come out and the doc didn't know it was so bad. Glad you are home and recovering. Get well so you can come chat with me again in the chat room.

He's gonna make MD he's got plenty of time to recover. As long as he's a good boy and does what he's supposed to. See you kept eating the stuff that made you sick and flushed you're gall bladder away. :) Thought a little chuckle was called for or at least a smile. You get well really soon Dan.

Margaret

And Froggy called me STUBBORN. Had mine taken out Tuesday. Mine had sludge and polyps. Only had 1 time of really bad pain on the right side. Most of the time it was hurting in the chest and the right shoulder areas. Had to watch what I eat until it was taken out. Hurry and get better Yammer. Do what the Dr tells you.

Hope it goes easy for you mamamo. I'm starting to eat a little. Warden fixed BLT"s today and I usually do 4 or 5. I got down one and it stayed and 1/2 glass of milk. And I was overfull?? I have sweats breaking out in the middle ofthe night (now) that force me out of bed as they soak everything. But I think I'm better!!

Not quite as sore today. Have to watch how I move. But got a upset stomach last night was still upset this morning. Eating peppermint candy to help with it. Had toast for breakfast. Froggy has been great cooking for me. He went back to work today though. Dan is yours the four holes or the single BIG one. I have the four holes. I get to change my bandages tomorrow and see what they look like. Just dont cough or sneeze without a pillow. I have been keeping a pillow close by. Listen to your body and the Dr. Think both of us have been stubborn about that. :buttkick: