IGNORED

Welcome back Yammer....

Skid

4 holes? I only got 3, 2 on my right side and one in my belly button. And yeah cough with a pillow for a while and nothing over 5lbs lifting for 3-6 weeks. Also alot of docs never mention cut the fat in your diet now as much as you can. The first year post surgery often causes a 20lb gain unless you go to a strict high fiber low fat diet.

Also alot of docs never mention cut the fat in your diet now as much as you can. The first year post surgery often causes a 20lb gain unless you go to a strict high fiber low fat diet.

So no ice cream for these two?????

If so, Yammer is going to get really grumpy, watching others eating ice cream, at MD......

Rot Gut? Crystal clear and burns with a pretty BLUE flame... How you think I get the front tire on UGLY off the ground so easy??? Might have made a mistake today. Total Gym was sitting there so Chuck had to try a few reps on it. Paying for it now. Don't think I'll do that for a while...:whistling:

Looks like I will be looking for low-fat ice cream. Already baking my French Fries. Will have to see about eggs, pork (BBQ), spinach, and lettuce. Since they normally can cause a gallbladder attack. Dr said no leafy greens when I was trying not to have a attack. Plus I do not want to gain weight from this. Dan hope you are feeling better this evening.