IGNORED

Need to get the relay moving

mini-muffin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not real sure yet.

Started out as a major headache behind my left eye and that led to blurred vision.

Then I started having chest pains,left eye drooping and pain and numbness in my left arm..

Can't find anything wrong with the heart.

Cat scan showed major pressure on the brain pushing on the optic nerve..Confirmed it with the neuro surgeon in Billings..

I need this like I need a hole in my head and that's exactlly what I'm going to get..

Drill a hole to relieve pressure and install a shunt...

Brain Salad Surgery.......:whistling:

Thanks for asking...

Wow take care of yourself, do you have someone in the area to get stuff to ya if you need anything. Get after the docs to get to the bottom of it ASAP and ask them about taking aspirin in case youre having a stroke, its real important and it makes a difference.

If ya need something ask us in here and we will see what we can come up with to help you out.

Get better quick, and we all hope its a quick easy fix for you.

Brian

Just an update....

Crossed into Montana this morning.

Wasn't feeling to good..

Long story short,spent the day in the Miles City,Mt..hospital...

Have to have surgery ASAP..

I have another driver on the way to get the load and deliver it hopefully Friday in Seattle..

I don't know if he is going to want to mess with the trailer...

So,I talked to Norm in Glendive,Mt. and he is willing to hold onto the trailer and maybe get it to Spokane...

Or,I take it back to Wisconsin and do this again in a month..

Just so I'm clear on this,When does the trailer need to be in Portland??????

So do we have any other players in the game???:whistling:

Like Norm told me on the phone,it's a good excuse for a ride.:thumbsup2:

I am in the Spokane area and could keep it at my place until I head to the Seattle or Portland area or until I can meet upt with someone who can make the final run. Let me know. My number is in the profile!!! Wayde

Not real sure yet.

Started out as a major headache behind my left eye and that led to blurred vision.

Then I started having chest pains,left eye drooping and pain and numbness in my left arm..

Cat scan showed major pressure on the brain pushing on the optic nerve..Confirmed it with the neuro surgeon in Billings..

I need this like I need a hole in my head and that's exactlly what I'm going to get..

Thanks for asking...

Holy cow! You don't do things by halves do you. Sincerely all the best for the surgery :bighug::bighug::bighug:

I am in the Spokane area and could keep it at my place until I head to the Seattle or Portland area or until I can meet upt with someone who can make the final run. Let me know. My number is in the profile!!! Wayde

Thanks Wayde :You_Rock_Emoticon: To refresh everyone's memory, we pick up trike in Portland on 12th July.

I talked with Dan today. The other driver coming from Seattle to pick up his load was held up so he is suppose to meet Dan tonight. Dan is going to bring the trailer to Glendive, MT tomorrow on his way back home. I will keep the trailer until I can get it to Spokane. Wayde I am tied up ever weekend in April. What does the first weekend in May look like for you to meet in the Spokane area.

Norm

I talked with Dan today. The other driver coming from Seattle to pick up his load was held up so he is suppose to meet Dan tonight. Dan is going to bring the trailer to Glendive, MT tomorrow on his way back home. I will keep the trailer until I can get it to Spokane. Wayde I am tied up ever weekend in April. What does the first weekend in May look like for you to meet in the Spokane area.

Norm

Should be fine, I can't plan that far ahead but no plans at the moment!! keep me posted.

Wayde

Ok,I made it to Glendive,Mt.

Norm has the trailer and everything is handled..

Nice to have met ya today....

I'm headed to the house and meet with the nuerosurgeon on Monday and hopefully they will drill on Tuesday...

This is what happens when Shari hit me one too many times with the frying pan..:rotfl::rotfl:

This is just a little speed bump on the highway of life.

Thanks for all the well wishes..:)

Not real sure yet.

Thanks for asking...

What the heck? Geez, hope you and the docs get that fixed Dan.

What the heck? Geez, hope you and the docs get that fixed Dan.

You and me both buddy...

This really came out of nowhere and is still a shocker....:yikes:

Just got into Milwaukee,dropped the truck at the yard,and stopped to visit with Mom and Dad..

Was going to head home,but felt another headache coming on,so I called Shari and told her I'd be home for lunch tomorrow..

Dang Dan, I invite ya ta' have some BBQ with us, and THIS is what happens?! I'm truly sorry to hear of that happening to you, hope that visit with the head doc turns out well and things get better. Thanks again for coming through here and getting the trailer out west as far as you could, it was also great to see you again!

Dang Dan, I invite ya ta' have some BBQ with us, and THIS is what happens?! I'm truly sorry to hear of that happening to you, hope that visit with the head doc turns out well and things get better. Thanks again for coming through here and getting the trailer out west as far as you could, it was also great to see you again!

I keep telling you guys that Shari is messing with my head,but nobody believes me...:p

I think she is just POed that lately I've been doing more meet and eats in the semi then she gets to do on the bike...:whistling:

It was great to see you again as well....

It was a good feeling to know that Norm and the rest of the group in the northwest had my back..:thumbsup2:

Thanks Dan and take good care of yourself and do what the docs say for your recovery.

I want to thank everyone that has helped out in getting this trailer as far as it is now. Comes in handy having as big a family as we have. Now that the trailer is almost where it needs to be we just need Annie and Allan to get here. I actually thought it would take a bit longer to get the trailer this far. I should have known better with this bunch. Hugs to all....

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Margaret

Thanks to you and all the others for the efforts to get the trailer out West. Dan, take care of yourself, lots of riding left to do...lots. If you need anything, just call, you know I am serious. All the best to you my friend, you'll be in our thoughts.

I've been doing more meet and eats in the semi then she gets to do on the bike...:whistling:

Just to think that I complain about MY fuel economy riding to and from events... :yikes:

Hope all turns out okay with your cabesa; scary stuff. Thoughts and prayers are with you man!

Norm will be bringing me the trailer first part of next month and will be looking forward to meeting him and take care Annie's trailer. What I need to know is where in Portland the trailer needs to be and if any one wants to share the last leg. I can get it to portland over a weekend no problem but didn't want to leave anyone out if they were interested in be part of this adventure.

Thanks, Wayde:)

Gee Dan You better behave and stop with the surprises.

After seeing the pics in this thread, Is a MC going to be able to pull that trailer?

I mean heck, I've seen pics of it being pulled by a semi, and a full size 4x4 P/U.

Is it really that heavy???

Or can a venture out pull either of those rigs?????? :think: :whistling: :stickpoke:

well if mini's 1st gen pulled it then a 2nd gen will never know its behind it so may have to add some weight to it:stirthepot:. dan hope all goes well with you will be adding you to my prayers steve

Geez, I could be in trouble then :yikes: 'Cause I'll be pulling it with a Harley trike :smile5:

Norm will be bringing me the trailer first part of next month and will be looking forward to meeting him and take care Annie's trailer. What I need to know is where in Portland the trailer needs to be and if any one wants to share the last leg. I can get it to portland over a weekend no problem but didn't want to leave anyone out if they were interested in be part of this adventure.

Thanks, Wayde:)

Thanks Wayde.

Mini had a member in Springfield,Portland in mind, don't know if that is still the case. I am having my 1st service and an E Z Steer fitted at "Paradise Harley" in Tigard when trike ships in. Have been emailing Matt in service dept. ......so maybe they might hold it for us?? :think: