IGNORED

Need to get the relay moving

mini-muffin

Thanks Wayde.

Mini had a member in Springfield,Portland in mind, don't know if that is still the case. I am having my 1st service and an E Z Steer fitted at "Paradise Harley" in Tigard when trike ships in. Have been emailing Matt in service dept. ......so maybe they might hold it for us?? :think:

When will your trike arrive. I have a date of July 12 when you are to be in portland. I am about 5.5 hrs from Tigard. That may be better as the other name I received that would hold the trailer is 1.5 hours south of Portland and was told that they are not able to transport the trailer. Let me know what Matt thinks and how long he will hold it. I am going to Freebirds MD so I will deliver prior to or after returning from that trip. Thanks, Wayde

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can hand on to it Wayde that might be better. Then you'd get another trip out of this whole thing too. :)

Annie I think the Harley might pull it. Being a Harley it's hard to say though.:whistling: :Laugh:

For those with Harley's you know we're just teasing.

Margaret

Wayde.....plan B :thumbsup2:

Talked it over with Quickstep, and WE WILL COME AND GET THE TRAILER :sign yeah that:

After servicing the trike in Tigard we will head for your place. We can fine tune the plan, and get your address when we see you at MD.

The hotel in Portland has agreed to hold our luggage for the whole time we are riding, so we can stay an extra night there and pack the trailer before heading to Utah :sign woo hoo:

Gives me a chance to make sure trike is A-okay after servicing and EZ steer fitted as well

• 1 month later...

Okay I met up with Wadye this weekend in Missoula, MT to transfer the trailer over to him. Unfortunately because of heavy rain fall and flooding on our side of the state we DIDN't get a nice weekend bike ride out of it liked we had hoped. So again the F150 transported it. On the other hand Wayde said he had a nice ride and he did pull the trailer with his Venture.

Norm

Nope need more then two to carry that one. :rasberry:

Since you both are going to be at MD this year.........hmmmmmmm.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

I KNOW there will be others with us on that statement....you loose

:rasberry: