IGNORED

this might get me in trouble

oldgoat

i was thinking. and dreaming about the next MD at freebirds.

and thought since minimuffin. likes buckets and water so much. wouldnt it be great if we could rent a dunk tank and put her in it? sell tickets. and donate the money to a good cause like ST judes ect ect. should we take this to a vote???:missingtooth:

i was thinking. and dreaming about the next MD at freebirds.

and thought since minimuffin. likes buckets and water so much. wouldnt it be great if we could rent a dunk tank and put her in it? sell tickets. and donate the money to a good cause like ST judes ect ect. should we take this to a vote???:missingtooth:

:thumbsup:

On Northern Exposure, they used to fling things. Just sayin'.

Are you saying something about Mini's character,,,,, we might have something to say about that,,,, I mean,,,,, she's not no 'fling thing',,,,, well not really noticeable, really,,, to some,,,,

Muffinman wanted me to remind ya'll of this. He doesn't have access to the internet at the moment.

Margaret

Mini,

My short little dear,

That only appears to be a 30 round clip.

I seem to remember there being 230 bikes at the last MD at Oberlin.

Now figuring only 1 rider per bike, I don't think your big enough to carry enough clips to get us all.

Gary

I don't do guns, and I especially don't do women with guns! And who says she only has one gun, or one clip! You know how fast someone can change a clip? You know how fast an aggravated women can change a clip! Actually an aggravated women doesn't need no gun, they are dynamite all by themselves! Maybe that's why we like lighting their fuses!!